What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army Pre game muster @ The Royal

The Major

Bench
You know the drill. Be at the Royal as early as you can for a few pints of ale to moisten them vocal chords for whats gonna be a blockbuster of a match on and off the field. We'll be heading down at the start of the u/20's to secure our area on the hill. I have my 2 big flags, plus the 2 maaaaasive ones that have been kindly given to me also. The giant logo and the old big jersey will be with me too. That and my stick figure banner of course. Any helpers with the big flags and getting the word around that the big stuff will be over head before kick off would be appreciated.

See y'all at the Royal, if not, on the hill
Fire up!

Royal Hotel from 3pm
Heading to the ground for 5pm gates open.

The Major

Bench
Well if Gourleys love child is rockin on early from half 1, then i will try my bestest to get there then too.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I'll be coming straight from university out at Penrith so might pop in when i get there.

AJ_82

Juniors
Might pop in around 4ish depending on what Cityrail trains are doing from the city - get some beers n some food, gotta go via Leagues Club though to meet up with Nugget the bum!!!

Nitro

Juniors
I'll see what time I can get off work, if I can't get there by 5, see you boys on the hill!

Latest posts