What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Spot On

Coach
Let's say Pearce does actually enjoy playing with Mann. What would Cronk or Cam Smith have to say about playing with Mann? Honestly, do you think they would consider him good first grader?
He doesn’t enjoy it Yosh, he said he ‘absolutely loves playing with Killer’ and contrary to those who can’t stand to hear it, he offered those words up without being prompted or asked to comment about how he felt towards Mann.

As for Smith and Cronk, why are 2 legends of the game being lumped into a comparison of thoughts with Mitchell Pearce about Kurt Mann?

Neither nuffies are fit to tie those two freaks’ bootlaces!

Jono078

Referee
I can’t believe they lost to that Warriors lineup.

Tigers are an absolute mess of a club.

Jono078

Referee
We lost twice to them.. What does that make us??
Touche.

I reckon we're going to lose twice to the Broncos too. Of course we play them at the end of the season when they've got nothing to lose and are playing expansive footy.

Apey

Staff member
Touche.

I reckon we're going to lose twice to the Broncos too. Of course we play them at the end of the season when they've got nothing to lose and are playing expansive footy.
They look better than us right now.

Jono078

Referee
I know the Panthers are heavily underdone and missing some key players, but the Storm are relentless.

Panthers today probably beat any other team by 20 points, they haven't been bad at all and are still down by 32 points.

Yosh

Coach
We did get pummeled by the Storm but so did the Panthers. Parra also looked like a Knights side against the Roosters. Perhaps the last two weeks weren't solely down too our inaptitude?

Can see us winning the rest of the games until finals time.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Perhaps the last two weeks weren't solely down too our inaptitude?
Yeah, just partly.
I think the thing is, none of us really expected wins in the last 2 weeks (Storm and Roosters) but we didn’t play to our potential and give ourselves a shot.

perverse

Referee
Yeah, just partly.
I think the thing is, none of us really expected wins in the last 2 weeks (Storm and Roosters) but we didn’t play to our potential and give ourselves a shot.
I thought we were at least a shot against the Roosters if we were at full strength. Pearce's situation largely put that on ice, though... and then we played awful on top of that. Were never going to touch Melbourne but again, we could have acquitted ourselves much better too. We looked starstruck against Melbourne.

It's rarely the losses that annoy me, to be honest - it's the way we lose. How many times this year have we thought after a match "well, they got us, but we played well"? It's usually "well, we gifted them that without a fight". I can cop a loss, but it's all the bullshit we throw in with it.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Joshua Addo-Carr recently got his 100th try. Without looking it up, can anyone guess what team he first scored for and who got the assist?

Supporting the Knights is hard but I'm real glad I don't support that team...
1.Teddy
2.JAC
3.Papa
3.Koribete
5.Nofoaluma

Their potential backline lost. That is enough to make a fan alcoholic.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
How did we beat Manly? Turbo is from another world. Crazy how we nulified him...
For me, that was probably the most satisfying win this season. After being down 10-0 early we dragged them into the trenches with us and gave them nothing. Turbo and DCE basically had no room to create anything all game. It was such a gritty performance and I was literally jumping off the couch at the end when we scored to seal the deal.