What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Around the Grounds

Knight Tales

Juniors
Dogs should beat us on their current form. Tigers on current form should be in the top 8. They look lethal. Go to Qld and beat both Cows and Broncs. That was
A BS penalty that should never have been allowed in Townsville. Titans are only side as bad as us.

As of right now we rank as the worst attacking team, worst defensive team and worst for and against.

We have games against the Bulldogs, Tigers and Titans to finish our season. I imagine if we don't win any of those we'll be celebrating spoon #4.
Yeah today is cementing all of those

We suck

Jono078

Referee
Looks like the Warriors won't let us win the worst attacking and defensive team so they're trying their best to take away the worst defensive team award for 2022 from us.

Wow what a first half. Pretty sure there was 4-5 tries under the posts...

perverse

Referee
Looks like the Warriors won't let us win the worst attacking and defensive team so they're trying their best to take away the worst defensive team award for 2022 from us.

Wow what a first half. Pretty sure there was 4-5 tries under the posts...
They're just preparing for their loss to the Titans.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Incredibly sad news, I haven't seen any anything about the cause of death yet, 49 is young and I wasn't aware of any ongoing health complications. I really hope that he didn't take his own life. I know that's perhaps reading too much into it but given how common suicide has become in men these days it seems like a possibility.

Burwood

Bench
Incredibly sad news. Just read that he had an assistant coaching role lined up for next year that was due to be announced- the club that was going to sign him have lost a valuable asset.

Yosh

Coach
Look at the Sharks' attack. Movement off the ball, the shapes and patterns, the back on the insides, the fakes, the support play, the energy. How can anyone say that AOB is coaching the team when comparing our attack to the top 8 or so clubs in the NRL?

Jono078

Referee
Look at the Sharks' attack. Movement off the ball, the shapes and patterns, the back on the insides, the fakes, the support play, the energy. How can anyone say that AOB is coaching the team when comparing our attack to the top 8 or so clubs in the NRL?

Maybe AOB can release the training videos where he says we look really good. Might bring more joy than watching our actual games.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I wonder if we avoid the wooden spoon by 2 points to the Tigers. The 2 points they should’ve got against the Cowboys.