What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrive Alive Cup

The Colonel

Immortal
Westfields Sports High take on Hunter Sports in Tier A. Plenmty of Junior Eels taking the field for this game.

1. Fareni Moefaauo
6. Mitchell Baker
11. Tony Williams
13. Alex Savaiinaea
16. Leroy Williams (Sonny Bills little brother)

They are the names of which I am aware of are at the Eels. Full team is in this weeks Big League. Small wrap in there on Tony Williams who is the mainstay of the Westfields side.

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
Hey Colonel, have you seen Sonny Bill's brother go around. If so, how does he go?

he's kinda of a shortish chuncky guy who played lock for Harold Mathews but has slotted in the front row.

he's a different player to his player to his brother but still has some talent.

eelusive

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Westfields Sports High take on Hunter Sports in Tier A. Plenmty of Junior Eels taking the field for this game.

1. Fareni Moefaauo
6. Mitchell Baker
11. Tony Williams
13. Alex Savaiinaea
16. Leroy Williams (Sonny Bills little brother)

They are the names of which I am aware of are at the Eels. Full team is in this weeks Big League. Small wrap in there on Tony Williams who is the mainstay of the Westfields side.

just want to break to you guys that leroy williams is tonys younger brother

pfffft - Arrive Alive Cup! What a sham!

The real action is in the University Shield. Everyone should go check out the Sydney West Final next Tuesday at Western Weekender Stadium 3:30pm. Guaranteed to be a good game with at least one handsome bloke in attendance.

Utey

Coach
I was talking to some w*nker at uni today saying that Leroy was cut from the Parra side? Talking sh*t?

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
I was talking to some w*nker at uni today saying that Leroy was cut from the Parra side? Talking sh*t?

I actually heard he re signed. but he may be right.

Latest posts