What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arthur's losses until 50%

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well the top five are mostly out of the way, with only the Roosters, Panthers and Storm all at home for the rest of the year. We should go on a pretty good run from here.

tenor.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah we would've gone better if Kaufusi had taken some minutes from Junior Paulo ffs

Big Spencer only got 10 mins for Penrith. Many are having a cry over that also. Tbf Spencer is a far better player then Kafusi and Makatoa. I'd rather them get less minutes then more.
I actually would mind giving Rodwel or Emu one of their spots

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Closer to 50% than 55%

#justsaying
We are one win further away from 50% than we were when you made your prediction. In other words we are now closer to 55%.

You may end up being right but I think you've claimed victory too early. Lets hope we keep losing though. It will be an awesome "I told you so".

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We are one win further away from 50% than we were when you made your prediction. In other words we are now closer to 55%.

You may end up being right but I think you've claimed victory too early. Lets hope we keep losing though. It will be an awesome "I told you so".
I'm not claiming anything, just making a call as i see it as i normally do. Nothing has changed in all my time on here.