What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arthur's losses until 50%

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's no need for fighting, he's just wrong. I explained that I took our regular season wins/ losses for 2019 and added two losses for the finals. The problem wasn't my maths, it was my memory. No different to every other merkin who claims we've never won a finals match under Arthur.
So you say I'm wrong and then you go on to explain how you were wrong.

You argue like you calculate - shithouse lol

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So you say I'm wrong and then you go on to explain how you were wrong.

You argue like you calculate - shithouse lol
Well mate, me being wrong doesn't stop you being wrong. Just like how the existence of the Cowboys, Bulldogs and Sea Eagles doesn't stop the Tigers from being a bottom four team.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well mate, me being wrong doesn't stop you being wrong. Just like how the existence of the Cowboys, Bulldogs and Sea Eagles doesn't stop the Tigers from being a bottom four team.
I'm never wrong.

And please, you can't hurt me by mocking my team. They're a bottom three team if we're honest. Bottom 4 if Mbye leaves.