What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As much as I believe we should get rid of Burt...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It won't solve anything at the moment with current coach and his systems in place.

Even when hayne comes back little will change, what Kearney is doing is pretty much suffocating parts partamattas natural game to incitperate his style, it will never work, he wants us to be like Melbourne storm, that will never happen, it isn't embedded in our culture to play that way, and the fact that when a coach treys to bring s solution to a side by incorporating someone else's tactics it mainly fails, in the NFL everyone try's to copy bill belechek style of coaching, teams hire his assistant coaches and whatever looking to adopt the approach he uses,all of them fail, many return back to new England,why? Because that style can only be made applicable to the patriots, that's their unique style that cannot be replicated, Kearney is doing the dame with parramatta, again it will fail miserably.

The bottom line is Kearney has to create his own unique style which is applicable to the players and the parramatta way, he hasn't and look at the results. If Kearney is smart enough he will realize thus by now and adopt a contingency, if he doesn't he will never coach fg every again. Simple changes allowing players to play there natural game will being huge dividends to This side, we haven't got a bad team funnily enough, we just have bad planning And game management, it needs to be molded quickly.

Ps Morgan us utter us shit.

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Ha already half pissed, down at manly whaf bar looking to get laid, but in the mean time I thought I would go on Lu as you do when your out ha

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haha thanks dude, hey their is rumors floating around that you are now officially gws number 1 fan and Kelvin shaddys protégée ha ;-)
Mate i bought my Singlet weeks ago, and i always have a pair of too tight shorts laying around. Go Shoddy!!! Go the GWS!! ;-) Them buying a Storm/Bronco's/QLD scumbag just converted me :lol:

SDM

First Grade
I heard they got a holesaw and went to work on the cubicles at Homebush for the season launch

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hahaha wait for me!!!! Maybe we can sit behind the goal posts and finally use our gws pom Pima, and then after the game get autographs