What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashley Olsen interview on Rove - You know

NPK

Bench
She was seriously pissing me off when I was watching that. I'm not joking, she said "you know" at least 50 times in that interview. Unbelievable, I found myself counting the number of times she said "you know" in each sentence, rather than actually listen to what she was saying..it was so distracting!

Example: "Yea you know, it was fun shooting that film, you know, and we, you know, did all the stunts, you know, ourselves, you know"

aarrgghh

Houdini

First Grade
NPK said:
She was seriously pissing me off when I was watching that. I'm not joking, she said "you know" at least 50 times in that interview. Unbelievable, I found myself counting the number of times she said "you know" in each sentence, rather than actually listen to what she was saying..it was so distracting!

Example: "Yea you know, it was fun shooting that film, you know, and we, you know, did all the stunts, you know, ourselves, you know"

aarrgghh
well what more could you expect from them?
Immature bimbos

Houdini

First Grade
well I didn't see the interview as I don't watch Rove. I just assumed both of them had been on the show.

And yes they are bimbos

Houdini

First Grade
Yes I did read his post and have had the unfortunate experience of seeing them on tv.
Surely you aren't so infatuated with their looks that you can't notice they aren't exactly the brightest people around.......you know

half said:
i don't judge people on their intellectual brightness or looks, i judge them on the warmth of their character

That the thing Houdini, Half like Bimbos have a look at Ashalea off big brother

Dani

Immortal
one of them is wearing a metallica t-shirt in their new movie :? the band is now jinxed, if they break up...i blame the olsen twins :evil:

Houdini

First Grade
half said:
i don't judge people on their intellectual brightness or looks, i judge them on the warmth of their character
how ironic, after all those threads about how hot they are

keeney

First Grade
tehyve both had college boyfriends since they were like 15.....so yeh, they will

Earl

Coach
StormGurlDani said:
one of them is wearing a metallica t-shirt in their new movie :? the band is now jinxed, if they break up...i blame the olsen twins :evil:

Lets blame them anyway :twisted:

Tidus_Raider

Bench
LMAO I was watching it and was thinking exactly the same thing.

you know Rove the movie is you know about two girls who u know....

both characters are you know ver driven and i think you know this film will you know........

She went on and on and you know...on

Alba

Coach
#-o yeah me and my sister are like shes SO FKN ANNOYING!! pretty but very annoying you know!

KulaShaker

Juniors
StormGurlDani said:

Think they even know who Metallica are? Trust them to get the "biggest" metal name :lol:

It reminds me of an episode of Room Raiders, the chick Room Raider picked up a Kurt Cobain biography and goes "Who the f**k is Kurt.. Co.. by.. an?". Later she looked at the guy's CD collection and picked up a Nirvana CD. "Oh I love Nirvarna!"

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I watch Rove every week but last night i was that tired i fell asleep at about 9.40pm and missed it. Well thats American teenage talk for ya, you know.

Latest posts