What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apey

Staff member
I think he's serious. He's changed his signature and location!

Come back Ian, I miss you already.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You can take it as red

Could I take it as green or blue instead?

Mate, don't go! As the man behind IGBF, I can say it was all intended in good fun. I've got no issue with you, nor do I think you're anything less than a good bloke who loves his footy.

Frederick

Staff member
Not so much a request for advice as an update.

As those of you who matter know, I broke up with the bossy American girl two months ago. She's been touring Asia for two months and we'd planned to meet up and hang out while I was in Korea next week.

The original plan was to buddy up and travel around, but I asked her today if we could split up before I hit my old stomping grounds. I figured it wouldn't be fun for her to be the third wheel, and it wouldn't be fun for me having to split my attention between friends I haven't seen in two years and my ex-girlfriend.

She's decided not only that she does not wish to travel with me now, but that she also doesn't want to be friends.

Was it unreasonable of me to ask for two of my nine days to myself? I mean, she's my ex and a friend. I can't help but feel like she's being really unreasonable, not me.

I told you all along - she's a ravens fan, therefore is technically not human, and you're better off without her

Misanthrope

Staff member
Girl from last night (via text);

I've got to be a good girl and study tonight, but if you guys are ever having beers and need girls around to talk about feelings and such with, let us know.

Good sign, yes? 'Us guys' refers to my mate and I. My mate was getting good and handsy with the other girl in the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.