What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aston Villa Supporters

tollgateadzy

Juniors
Calling all VILLA supporters. Are you out there. I have only met 3 other VILLA supporters ever in Australia. Im sure we are many.
It would be great to hear from genuine VILLA fans - if you dont like our club please dont use this to bag them - just go away & leave us in peace :shock: :sarcasm: :shock: :roll: :shock:

is every team going to have a supporters thread now? ... i wonder if ozzy osbourne still publicly admitts he is a villa supporter ...

Deacon

First Grade
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
is every team going to have a supporters thread now? ... i wonder if ozzy osbourne still publicly admitts he is a villa supporter ...

Just a matter if there supporters on LU can keep those threads active like the Spurs and Gunners ones

Dragooner

Bench
Well.................Villa are my 3rd favourite team behind;

1.Gunners
2.Everton
then
3.Villa

Mong

Post Whore
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
fair enough ... whats the situation with reo-coker, is he signing with aston villa or what?

Lol i hope so.. I think he has had a rude shock that perhaps he's not as good as he thinks he is and none of the big clubs have enquired about him...

Bumble

First Grade
novacastrian_panther said:
I wonder why. :lol::lol:

Perhaps it's because 95% of Australian EPL fans are plastics who support one of the Big 4 and think anyone who doesn't is a moron?

Deacon

First Grade
Bumble said:
Perhaps it's because 95% of Australian EPL fans are plastics who support one of the Big 4 and think anyone who doesn't is a moron?

Great call thats what I hate most about Australian Supporters of EPL Teams they love the bandwagon

alot of kids at my primary school used to be big on villa when mark bosnich was there ... now they rock manchester united and chelski jerseys :( i took aliking to villa aswell and they would probably be my favourite EPL side ... them and bolton ... my favourite english side aren't in the EPL so no point mentioning them haha :lol:

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Feelin Hornby said:
Great call thats what I hate most about Australian Supporters of EPL Teams they love the bandwagon

I didn't join the Arsenal bandwagon, I didn't even know who played for them when I picked them to support. I started playing soccer so I had to go for somebody didn't I?

Oh and a reason you hate Arsenal is because we are the better North London team. ;-)

Deacon

First Grade
novacastrian_panther said:
I didn't join the Arsenal bandwagon, I didn't even know who played for them when I picked them to support. I started playing soccer so I had to go for somebody didn't I?

Oh and a reason you hate Arsenal is because we are the better North London team. ;-)
Nope its because we where there first, North London that is and you scummers didn't stay in the South where you guys originally came from

Kiwishark

Juniors
When was the last time Sp*rs beat the Gunners?

I think they'd just invented the wheel.....

Who was the last side to win a trophy at WHL? Couldn't have been Sp*rs, they don't win trophies....