What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atmosphere

scottyeel

Bench
I can honestly say I have never been to a game with a better atmosphere than last night.
f**king awesome.
The yelling, the chanting , the booing, the smiling and the PRIDE from everyone.
So, so happy to be a blue and gold fan tonight.:D

Eels Dude

Coach
Agreed was awesome. Seeing ANZ stadium packed to the rafters was an awesome night. And walking into Homebush with so many passionate fans was terrific. Just about all of the Dogs fans were great too, expect for a huddle of troublemakers camped outside the Acer Arena after the game finished.

TheParraboy

Staff member
dogs fans leaving in force with 10 to go was good atmosphere :D

hopefull over 75% of ANZ will be covered by blue and gold next week

Brenno75

Juniors
I cant get over the atmosphere when timmy mannah scored to put us in front!! the whole crowd just went crazy!!

Snoochies

First Grade
Just remember next week won't be 50/50, it will 90/10, Parra home game next week, I cannot believe this, AM I F&&ing DREAMING!!!!!!!:crazy:

Ridders

Coach
Awesome stuff. Even as a dogs supporter, the way Parra fans go up when Fui takes a run is amazing.

fanaticeel

Juniors
It was better then Origin. Our tribalism for our clubs is something that Queenslanders just dont get.

Agree and you got to applaud the majority of dogs fans who were disappointed, :D , that their side lost.

At least we didn't get the "bashing" headlines or "terror on the trains"

It was an awesome night. Well done Parra! :clap:

Stagger eel

Staff member
congratulations to all the eels fans who hung around the fence to shake Hazams hands also, I reckon it meant alot to him...

Yeah Stagger that was great to see. We all hate the Bulldogs but Hazem is a decent person. It was good to see so many Parra people want to stay around for him.

He deserved that respect.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Haz a little bit in my line of work and he is natures gentlemen...a really good guy.

Awesome stuff. Even as a dogs supporter, the way Parra fans go up when Fui takes a run is amazing.

Just skimming through some of your posts on the Eels forum - nicely done.

You are a credit to Bulldogs supporter.

Speaking of which, I personally had no encounters or experience with the stereotypical Bulldogs "troublemaking fan" last night.

Parra Guru

Coach
I was happy to see Hazem go all the way around, true gentleman.

Not too many Dogs fans hung around to wish him farewell, but kudos to those that remembered the occasion over the result and did!

Hellsy

Immortal
Freaking awesome game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freaking awesome atmosphere!!!!!!

Doggies fans had NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts