What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Att: All proud LWOSites!

Gday all,

As some of you know and others probably don't, members of the LWOS group were involved in a forum 7s competition this year. It involved each member writing an article about any rugby league subject that they liked, submitting it to the Grandstand (on WORL) for marking by a referee. Each team had 7 posts, and the team that had the higher score won. Its a lot of fun and for the new year, we are looking for some new members. We currently have a squad of 10, but would be more than happy to get some more fresh blood on board. Its only a 750 word contribution, and going off current numbers, you will probably only be asked to contribute once a month, or 6 entries for the whole year. Its not a lot of effort, and heaps of fun, as im sure all year 1 members can confirm

So if anyone is interested, please, let us know on this thread and you shall be welcomed with the red carpet, a glass of champagne and some good ol LWOS hospitality down in the essay writing boiler room!

Moffo

Further to that, only if you wish to make one contribution for the whole year, that is also welcomed! Just let us know so that u can be added to the list. There are no obligations! A special one off post would be appreciated as well

Moffo

BlueAnGold

Juniors
Moffo,
On the basis that I could submit a few occasional offerings for consideration throughout the year I would be rather keen to have a go and be on thereserves bench.I am not in a position to committ full time to such an endeavour but if accepted would be more than happy to put together a fewponderings which, if considered good enough,you could use at your discretion.

Cheers

BlueAnGold,

Would be proud to have you on board mate. Ill add you to the team lineup, and whenever u feel inspired to add something, let the bags know and a spot shall be found!

Cheers,
Moffo

that would be great! cheers mate, same deal as blueangold, whenever a moment of brillance pops up, let us know and you shall get a run with the mighty bags!

Cheers,
Moffo

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Moffo, I'm probably ok for aboutfive essays.... half-a-dozen if pushed.
Looks like we have a good squad forming... :)

Yeh, its looking good mate, 5-6 is fine, with the squad we have forming, that should be good enough. I think most, apart from the part timers, will be looking at 7-8 posts for the year

Cheers,
Moffo

A

ali

I'm allready signed up with Cronulla...otherwise. Anyway I am only posting occasionally, but will make sure I post against Newtown.
I have also declared my allegences to England, so the rep stuff could be fun.

C

CanadianSteve

A good read for those interested in the history of the forum 7's, now flourishing at LU.

Latest posts