What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attendances

Iamback

Coach
Both professional Comps have 6 agains, Why would it not be in the International game? That is just madness

Perth Red

Post Whore
Who'd have thought one day we'd be watching Brazil in a womens RLWC game?
the pre game dancing in the sheds, the emotion of those ladies during the anthem, the pride of representing their flag. The joy of scoring the first ever try for their country, 44-0 down and you'd think it was the game winner! Amazing stuff. Long live the RLWC!

Northern

Juniors
Looking at official website, I hope I’m wrong, but I think could be poor crowds for quarters this weekend, bar the England game. When it’s said medium availability for group games, let’s just say it’s been an interesting understanding of that term. It will be a shame if there are empty blocks on full view. Let’s hope I’m wrong.

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
Looking at official website, I hope I’m wrong, but I think could be poor crowds for quarters this weekend, bar the England game. When it’s said medium availability for group games, let’s just say it’s been an interesting understanding of that term. It will be a shame if there are empty blocks on full view. Let’s hope I’m wrong.
The Poms can never point the finger at our WC ever again given the shambles this one has been, have you heard about the ticketing stuff-up. No wonder players like RTS go to union. The only positives I`m hearing is the BBC coverage and the performance of the players. f**k I hope this doesn`t stuff it up for France in three years time.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The Poms can never point the finger at our WC ever again given the shambles this one has been, have you heard about the ticketing stuff-up. No wonder players like RTS go to union. The only positives I`m hearing is the BBC coverage and the performance of the players. f**k I hope this doesn`t stuff it up for France in three years time.
youve gone off a bit early on this one lol. They've already said it has made more revenue from corporates and ticket sales than any other world cup. As long as England dont stuff up the semi and final crowds should be bigger than 2017 (92k target). We have seen pool game crowds avg nearly 10k and draw as many in non RL cities as in heartlands, a cause for celebration maybe? England's attendances have been bigger than Australia's in 2017, pool avg attendance isnt much different than 2017 despite 3 of the sides playing at home then.
Lets see in the final wash up if 2023 has mirrored the shtshow of 2017 or not.

Perth Red

Post Whore
2017 total 1/4 final total attendance 44k. Thats the target to beat.
Hopefully the tight arse northerners have been saving their pounds to attend the finals!

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
youve gone off a bit early on this one lol. They've already said it has made more revenue from corporates and ticket sales than any other world cup. As long as England dont stuff up the semi and final crowds should be bigger than 2017 (92k target). We have seen pool game crowds avg nearly 10k and draw as many in non RL cities as in heartlands, a cause for celebration maybe? England's attendances have been bigger than Australia's in 2017, pool avg attendance isnt much different than 2017 despite 3 of the sides playing at home then.
Lets see in the final wash up if 2023 has mirrored the shtshow of 2017 or not.
I'm loving this energy mate and I completely agree. The organisation for this tournament has been professional for the first time in the RLWC history.