What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Pole Munchers

Frenzy.

Immortal
Thanks thoughts fellow gimps .Think I was more concerned about the loss against the Cows than losing the prostate.
Had bloody expensive robotic surgery, gives better recovery results.
After winning the Big ONE circa 2016,anything from now on, is a piece of cake.

Anyone over 50 get your prostate checked.Don't delay Jose.

Well you know what Taipan. I just enrolled in APE. I have to go weekly to Madame Wanda to have a well lubricated digit inserted in my nether eye by the good Madame.

Oh Wicked Wanda...

Get well you old Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Why for you go to Madame Wanda when Uncle Sad would probably pay you to allow him to undertake such a process.

But then again if I worked in the proximity of Madame Wandas I would put sand in her lubricating gel.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why for you go to Madame Wanda when Uncle Sad would probably pay you to allow him to undertake such a process.

But then again if I worked in the proximity of Madame Wandas I would put sand in her lubricating gel.

Because APE is a subsidiary company of Uncle Sad Enterprises

gregstar

Referee
anyone over 50 get your prostate checked.Don't delay Jose.
Don't wait until 50.

I adore my regular check-ups.

I have adjusted the "inspection" from yearly to quarterly because his fingers are simply that damn attractive. I ensure I look quite becoming when I make a stylish entry in my arse-less chaps & choker. I even wear my most alluring "scent of turd" aftershave behind my ears.

I adore the greeting, the subtle & romantic sound of the glove snapping into place, & the lubricant being applied generously to his firm digits whilst my own inflates. The ever so tender piercing of my chocolate starfish as I lay in a vulnerable but accepting position sends me into raptures of delight.

I've enjoyed this pleasure so often that nowadays I don't even know when he's in.

Furthermore, he always calls the next day to show he cares.

My wife simply doesn't understand.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Don't wait until 50.

I have adjusted the "inspection" from yearly to quarterly because his fingers are simply that damn attractive. I ensure I look quite becoming when I make a stylish entry in my arse-less chaps & choker. I even wear my most alluring "scent of turd" aftershave behind my ears.

I adore the greeting, the subtle & romantic sound of the glove snapping into place, & the lubricant being applied generously to his firm digits whilst my own inflates. The ever so tender piercing of my chocolate starfish as I lay in a vulnerable but accepting position sends me into raptures of delight.

I've enjoyed this pleasure so often that nowadays I don't even know when he's in.

Youre just sick mate.

kit66

Bench
Far Kurnell !
One of the things I miss most about Sydney is heading out to the local derby at Jubilee or Sharkie Park.
Always a quality game with plenty of feeling and I think we're in for a classic, nice and brutal up front.

Good luck gummies.
Saints by a thousand.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Don't wait until 50.

You sure you're not related to Sad Shark?

taipan

Referee
That's f**king luxury, I lost a tooth the day I flew down to watch us win a premiership.

It just fell out.

How much did the truth fairy pay ya for it?

To my shame ,I had the procedure in a St Merge Hospital.Just hope it wasn't Doc Strangelove with teh scissors and gut.

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
Hope all is good! Take care!

If we can knock over the Mary McGregors tonight,reckon that'll help speed up the recovery process.
A few knock ons by Val,will genius the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: zmt