What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Pole Munchers

taipan

Referee
Heaps obviously! (see pic in sig)

For a bleeding photo? It's not even a feelthy postcard.

:p

My luck at my age would be ,cracking a worthless bitcoin tossed into a glass, when I lose one.

I do remember nearly choking on a silver coin in a Christmas Pudding made by my Gran,yonks ago.
It's akin to placing landmines in a field, and getting the kiddies to play dodgems.:(

gregstar

Referee
Well the first 40 minutes certainly was.
My take on the game was probably the same as most here.

the sharks were near perfect in the first half. but they had a strong wind at their back.
however they either needed more points, or they needed to hold us to zero at halftime.

i felt if we held them to the 14, we were still a pretty good chance in the second half because we had use of the wind.
the try before halftime in my books was the killer for you. and sure enough it was the difference.

the only point of contention with that view is that your mob were truly heinous in the second half.

btw, welcome to duganville - dropping the ball over the line is his specialty. i didn't give a toss losing him.
if ever there is a player who looks a million dollars for %99 of a game but f*cks up the crucial play - it is him.

enjoy.

carcharias

Immortal
My take on the game was probably the same as most here.

the sharks were near perfect in the first half. but they had a strong wind at their back.
however they either needed more points, or they needed to hold us to zero at halftime.

i felt if we held them to the 14, we were still a pretty good chance in the second half because we had use of the wind.
the try before halftime in my books was the killer for you. and sure enough it was the difference.

the only point of contention with that view is that your mob were truly heinous in the second half.

btw, welcome to duganville - dropping the ball over the line is his specialty. i didn't give a toss losing him.
if ever there is a player who looks a million dollars for %99 of a game but f*cks up the crucial play - it is him.

enjoy.

My take

Both team would get demolished by a team in form.
Seriously to only just scrape home against what the sharks dished up should be a concern.
Nightgale won the game for you by getting binned.
Him and Gal need to start liking for another job.

gregstar

Referee
seriously to only just scrape home against what the sharks dished up should be a concern.
we were only better by virtue of a wheel on our wheelchair being slightly better aligned.
Nightgale won the game for you by getting binned.
possibly his worst ever game, which is saying something given his last 3-4 seasons. He certainly did help us by being binned.

gregstar

Referee
How many grand final tickets you gonna buy if you win Greg?
I have just bought out the entire stadium in readiness for the grand final.

I've gone the whole hog for the supporter-base; t-shirts, motorcades, prostitutes, drugs etc.

this 2018 comp is as good as over.

Bench
Thanks thoughts fellow gimps .Think I was more concerned about the loss against the Cows than losing the prostate.
Had bloody expensive robotic surgery, gives better recovery results.
After winning the Big ONE circa 2016,anything from now on, is a piece of cake.

Anyone over 50 get your prostate checked.Don't delay Jose.
I hope you recover from the surgery. I had mine out when I was 50. Did the radiation and all was well for 10 years. But the prostate cancer came back and has spread to my bones.
Don’t ignore it and get your PSA checked every six months.

Card Shark

Immortal
I hope you recover from the surgery. I had mine out when I was 50. Did the radiation and all was well for 10 years. But the prostate cancer came back and has spread to my bones.

Doesn’t sound good mate, all the best!

taipan

Referee

Thanks mate , had an enlarged(I mean enlarged) prostrate.

My understanding:
Normal prostate 35gms
Enlarged 50gms
I weighed it in at 75gms.
Had surgery, removed the lot, not spread elsewhere.Got the all "clear ".I sweated like a pig waiting for the results.
Champ my thoughts are sincerely with you.I just don't know how I would have reacted,if I'd been told it's spread.
Your last line is a must for every male in that age group and above.
Keep up the fight mate.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Thanks mate , had an enlarged(I mean enlarged) prostrate.

My understanding:
Normal prostate 35gms
Enlarged 50gms
I weighed it in at 75gms.
Had surgery, removed the lot, not spread elsewhere.Got the all "clear ".I sweated like a pig waiting for the results.
Champ my thoughts are sincerely with you.I just don't know how I would have reacted,if I'd been told it's spread.
Your last line is a must for every male in that age group and above.
Keep up the fight mate.

Any return to action?

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Good luck mate.

Latest posts