What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTENTION Saint Helens Fans: St.Helens fans mailing list

LESStar58

Referee
About 2 or 3 years ago I was a member of a St.Helens fans mailing list. However I changed e-mail addresses and lost the mailing list address!

I am thinking of coming over from Australia and going to the Challenge Cup final and seeing as Saints are a good chance of contesting it I was hoping to tag along with some 'locals' and thought a good way of doing it would be to get involved with the list again...

QUESTION: does anybody have the address or are you involved with it?

HELP!

Its either that or you can get to know me on these boards...by that stage next year I will be 25, I am male and I love Newcastle Brown Ale, I drink it reguarly although I'm sure I'll get over there and find out you guys drink it warm! I love a good piss-up especially when it has to do with football teams winning championships...there is footage of me somewhere stumbling down Southbank BLVD after Melbourne won the NRL in 99!

Hightown Tiger

Juniors
Well, I'm attending next years Challenge Cup Final. I'd be more than happy to 'sink a few.' As long as you don't mind a few Cas fans in your company that is ;-) .

Can't help you out with the mailing list though.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
You might get a better response on the Saints board on www.rlfans.com

This the hub of activity from a St Helens fans perspective, there would probably be someone on there able to answer your question about the mailing list and even more likely the other bit.