What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attn: Mods re: expansion threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You are absolutely off the mark. Fir a start you have acaused me of using aliases as another poster. You need to apologize to.me! I'm hoping the moderator can back me up that I have never used another alias for comments. I had another poster name LJC a few years ago. But never have I been using any alias as you have unfairly accused me of! And while you are at it (if you come good) apologize to the other contributors that you don't regard as real people! (Tri_colours, Coastbloke etc)
Stallion, in the interests of discourse, please let this go - you know the truth, you don't need him to validate you. Let's get on with it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You are absolutely off the mark. For a start you have accused me of using aliases as another poster. You need to apologize to.me! I'm hoping the moderator can back me up that I have never used another alias for comments. I had another poster name LJC a few years ago. But never have I been using any alias as you have unfairly accused me of! And while you are at it (if you come good) apologize to the other contributors that you don't regard as real people! (Tri_colours, Coastbloke etc)
Given people are complaining about you, responding with aggression like this doesn't help your case.

I told you before to not engage in this sort of manner. Stick to discussing topics, as you have been in the International forum today and leave this shit at the door.

I don't care who started it It ends now. For your sake.

Stallion

First Grade
Given people are complaining about you, responding with aggression like this doesn't help your case.

I told you before to not engage in this sort of manner. Stick to discussing topics, as you have been in the International forum today and leave this shit at the door.

I don't care who started it It ends now. For your sake.

I would suggest the normal culprits are complaining! But yes I'll try to not respond even though some of the comments deserve a serve or two! And I appreciate the roundabout way Timmah informed of the alias claim credibility. Thanks anyway. Will hold back.

tri_colours

Juniors
I am not sure what's going on here - some type of tribunal? The scandalous accusation made against Stallion, accusing him of using using multiple alias is a lie .

And the accusation that me and Stallion have no interest in expansion is a deceitful and blatant lie as is the crap that were only on here to spam the place .

It seems to me some people don't react well when they cant get there own way - A bunch of spoilt juvenile brats throwing some sort a hissy fit.

Last edited:

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
You are absolutely off the mark. For a start you have accused me of using aliases as another poster. You need to apologize to.me! I'm hoping the moderator can back me up that I have never used another alias for comments. I had another poster name LJC a few years ago. But never have I been using any alias as you have unfairly accused me of! And while you are at it (if you come good) apologize to the other contributors that you don't regard as real people! (Tri_colours, Coastbloke etc)

I've not said anything about Coastbloke - I think he's a good contributor.

magpie_man

Juniors
Just put him on ignore titoelcolombiano.
Such is the animal of internet forums that topics will be hijacked/derailed and insults will be thrown like confetti. It's the way it is and I can assure you that the other option (over-moderation) is far worse.
As for Stallion, his passion for Rugby League cannot be denied but his method of discourse probably needs a bit of work. He'll learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts