What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATTN: nospam49

DIEHARD

----
One wonders why I hate LEAGUE GEEK so much.

It's because I am the NEWBIE HUNTER! I hunt newbies down and slay them.

newbie1.jpg

I'm coming for you GEEK. :lol:

DIEHARD

----
nospam49 said:
Diehard said:
I'd love to see an upgraded Lecihhardt. Damn it deserves it. And it has proved it nearly all year. The better the Tigers are gonna get the better the crowds as well.

How are we going to raise the money? Donation? I will definately donate.

Wow...your willing to put aside part of your centerlink payment.

Thats commitment! :lol:

Sorry to rock your world, but the rest of us have real jobs and real incomes unlike you having to make do with your centerlink cash you get for being a certified spastic. :lol:

Suzie

Juniors
Diehard said:
nospam49 said:
Diehard said:
I'd love to see an upgraded Lecihhardt. Damn it deserves it. And it has proved it nearly all year. The better the Tigers are gonna get the better the crowds as well.

How are we going to raise the money? Donation? I will definately donate.

Sorry to rock your world, but the rest of us have real jobs and real incomes unlike you having to make do with your centerlink cash you get for being a certified spastic. :lol:
That's proof LF has nothing - when he can come up with nothing intelligent he resorts to the ole Centrelink payment line :roll:

super_coach

First Grade

Mate its not wise to raise the tired comeback about centerlink when you're living out in Penrith.

See....a bunch of dumb Balmain fans.

They dont know where I live.

I could live anywhere....infact, I could be part of the West Tigers board that recently voted to move games away from the grass hill! :lol:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
nospam49 said:
See....a bunch of dumb Balmain fans.
They dont know where I live.

:lol: :lol: Who are you too say we are dumb when its clear you have no clue what so ever, you really are demented :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nospam49 said:
I could live anywhere....infact, I could be part of the West Tigers board that recently voted to move games away from the grass hill! :lol:

You could live anywhere true but the dog kennel out the back best describes you since you like running round in circles whilst not knowing what your talking about ;-)

And well the only board you belong to is the one up on the wall at the asylum :oops:

I dont see why you'll all so happy.

The phasing out of the grass hill as begun.

No money for ungrades...less games.

I won. 8)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
nospam49 said:

Because your inabillity to provide anything that is factual and your continuation to make your self look even more stupid as your posts continue :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nospam49 said:

Actually if you want to be techincal that begun a few years ago when the Tigers started to play out of Parra stadium moron yet again shows how much you know - just in case you havn't worked it out its actually a process of removing games out of the outdated stadium out at Campbeltown but hey that would require thinking and commen sence both of which you don't have the abillity to do :oops:

Campbeltown is more affected by the move to TS than what Leichhardt Oval is LF :oops:

nospam49 said:

See once again you don't know anything and its clear that even as stupid as you are nothing sinks in :roll:

We have already come to an agreement with the council for money, the government has said once we arrange for that funding them come and knock on there door which STR will do, no money hey its funny how the council have already advised us that there will be money :lol: :lol: :lol:

nospam49 said:
I won. 8)

Yes the prize for the biggest idiot of the century and considering its only 4 years into it, thats a big achievment - so well done once again :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
nospam49 said:

I won. 8)

I thought it was a dirt hill? :lol:

Finished school for the day have we? You're teachers should be shot for allowing you to be so stupid.

Perhaps we should be putting more money into education if you are anything to go by. ;-)

PINGU

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
nospam49 said:

I won. 8)

I thought it was a dirt hill? :lol:

Finished school for the day have we? You're teachers should be shot for allowing you to be so stupid.

Perhaps we should be putting more money into education if you are anything to go by. ;-)

Now this is the pot calling the kettle black. :roll: