What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aubusson at right centre

Tommy Smith

Referee
I thought he really tightened up our dodgy right edge defence and I wouldn't mind him staying there tbh.

Carrying two poor defensive centres would make us lambs to the slaughter vs the Storm (and did vs the Sharks).

So whilst Manu continues to learn his trade in reggies I'd like to see:

3. Mitchell
4. Aubusson
11. Cordner
12. Matterson

Thoughts?

Headless Chook

Juniors
I like and agree. Whilst I don't know statistically where on the field we let in the most tries it would not surprise if it's on the edges out wide. The thing with Aubs is the excellent ability he has in being able to quickly assess defensive situations, be it on the edges or in the middle. Mitchell and Manu collectively just aren't defensively up to it yet. At this time of the year we just can't be having any poor reads in defence leaking points. Opposition coaches aren't stupid.

Whenever Aubusson is named in the centres I'm pretty relieved and a lot more confident. More than happy for him to stay in the 4 jersey.