What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aunty Kaye

Jodeci

Bench
A big Happy 70th Birthday to Aunty Kaye

A pioneer at this great club for many years.

The players looked up to her like she was their mother and to the younger generation, they saw her a goog old Nan.

She was always around, assisting and helping not only from an admin side but also her sheer support she gave to fans also

She is a true legend

I remember when Suity mistook my Mother for Aunty Kaye. Arhhh those were the days.

Happy Birthday Aunty Kaye.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
I bet Kaye wants nothing more than an Eels victory on Saturday night

Im sure the boys will deliver in buckets (10 plus)

Happy Birthday

Chipmunk

Coach
Kaye "Aunty Kaye" Fitzhenry was the Office Administrator and "Mother" of the Football club for about 20 years till she was made redundant in 2007/8.

I believe she started as an assistant or secretary to Fitzy way back when and ended up pretty much running the day to day function of the Football Office.

Didnt we have a Fitzhenry play for us in the early 90s? Andrew maybe?

Kazz

Juniors
you were and still are the best Aunty Kaye..... hoe you have a great birthday xo

Fathead

Bench
I'm pretty sure Kaye is his mother...
I had a conversation with her son Glen, yes ... Brother of Andrew who used to play with us in the 80s .
I used to work with Glen and he is a good fella.
I inquired about his mum and passed on my regards.
He tells me that she is retired now and is well.
A good family and Andrew was one hell of a footballer .

Stagger eel

Staff member
I had a conversation with her son Glen, yes ... Brother of Andrew who used to play with us in the 80s .
I used to work with Glen and he is a good fella.
I inquired about his mum and passed on my regards.
He tells me that she is retired now and is well.
A good family and Andrew was one hell of a footballer .

He was handy glove man too... Played several games for balmain and was close rep honors as a cricketer

Latest posts