What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussie League fans needed for research on emotion

kannis

Juniors
Hi all, I am a clinical psychology researcher at the University of the Sunshine Coast. I am posting here because I am conducting an brief, anonymous online research survey and I need Aussies from all walks of life, including sports fans. Below is a bit about my research and I would appreciate your participation. By particpating you are contributing to community well-being and you also go in the draw for a Westfield shopping voucher.

Dr Lee Kannis, University of the Sunshine Coast, is researching the usefulness in Australia of two short questionnaires that assess peoples’ emotions and thinking. He is asking you to please complete an anonymous online survey that takes approximately 15-25 minutes. More details are provided at the start of the survey.

By participating in this survey, you can enter a draw to win one of three shopping vouchers $40.00. To be eligible to participate you must be aged 18 years or older and live in Australia.

Please go to:

www.surveymonkey.com/s/darars_aus

Or the univeristy webpage: http://www.usc.edu.au/university/ne...usc-researcher-leads-anger-measurement-survey

Thanks for your consideration of this project and your time. Lee

Latest posts