What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aussies cheating again?

Pommy

Coach
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-45553010

It seems an Australian Paralympian has massively exaggerated her condition to switch from an intellectual category to a physical category despite her ex coach being adamant she had no physical condition.
She was seen walking with a limp at the games in 2016 but had been videod since with no such condition.

I would like to make a joke about the cricket team but I’m pretty sure this sort of thing goes on all the time at these games.
It will be sad because isnthis becomes a major scandal down the line as the games will be finished for everyone.

typicalfan

Coach

It seems an Australian Paralympian has massively exaggerated her condition to switch from an intellectual category to a physical category despite her ex coach being adamant she had no physical condition.
She was seen walking with a limp at the games in 2016 but had been videod since with no such condition.

I would like to make a joke about the cricket team but I’m pretty sure this sort of thing goes on all the time at these games.
It will be sad because isnthis becomes a major scandal down the line as the games will be finished for everyone.
A Rabbits supporting pommy accusing Aussies of cheating?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

she got better

unfortunately, this is not uncommon

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Did she because the report seems pretty damming as if her mother was looking for something that wasn’t there.

sorry but that was just a quote from a Monty Python movie, attempt at humour which went straight through to the keeper

Pommy

Coach
sorry but that was just a quote from a Monty Python movie, attempt at humour which went straight through to the keeper

Damn I feel bad for still not getting the reference, I really need to go back and watch some python again seemingly.

Danish

Referee
Maybe she identifies as disabled? If so, who are we to judge?

After all, we have transsexuals identifying as women allowed to compete and take medals in female sports at the Olympics.