What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aust v England A Match

Agro

Juniors
Anyone know the lineup for tonight's game or know where I can find it??

All I know about the game is that the average age for the England A side is 21. Which is quite interesting in itself.

spooky

Juniors
This is the line up according to the BBC site:

England 'A': S Briscoe (Wigan); M Calderwood (Leeds), M Gleeson (St Helens), M Aspinwall (Wigan), A Gardner (St Helens); C Thorman (London Broncos), R Burrow (Leeds); A Lynch (Castleford), M Diskin (Leeds), R Parker (Bradford), D Tickle (Wigan), L Radford (Bradford), S O'Loughlin (Wigan, capt). Substitutes: D McGuire (Leeds), M Higham (St Helens), D Sculthorpe (Wigan), G Hock (Wigan).

Australia: Lockyer, Sing, Hegarty, De Vere, Lewis, Gower, Kimmorley, Webcke, Buderus, Civoniceva, Simpson, Fitzgibbon, Ricketson. Substitutes: Crocker, Clinton, Waterhouse, Mason.

There's a lot of great young talent in the England side, particularly in the forwards. I think it'll be a very good game. Is it being shown in Australia?

Agro

Juniors
Aparently it's being broadcast live over the net (Audio only) for the Aussies to listen to.

I'll be at the game. \\:D/ Hd to drop that one in :D .

The Australia side hasn't changed that much from the side they had approx 3 years ago when I was still in Oz.

JasonE

Bench
I'm actually disappointed with the team Eng A chose, there is no size whatsoever and they left out 3 or 4 props who wouldve served them well although a couple were injured and Ryan Bailey not considered.
I think Australia will be too big and steamroll them due to the lack of size in the Eng pack.

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
I am going to be making the trip down this afternoon. It was a spur of the moment thing as i looked up where Brentford was and for some reason i thought it was in Essex. Anyways now that i know its in London we are going to have a bus load of Aussies there cheering them on.
Also making the trip to Newbridge, there has to be some good from coming over to live in the UK for a year!