What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia Day

Feez_Giggles

Bench
im going fishing with my boyfriend and some of our mates and having a bbq and drinking and listening to JJJ

BUNG!

Alba

Coach
a day where i was sposed to finish at 5 and then was headin either to cronulla or bondi to be a beach bum and have a few beers wrapped in my aussie flag cape but i swapped with a girl at work for the night shift cause she had a friend from overseas here and wanted to spend the night out with her .. that damn heart of mine .. i finish at midnight so ill prolly go to the beach in the day and have a few and go to work half shot!

brendothejet

First Grade
BBQ, mates, beer, beer, beer, one less mate due to a beer related arguement, beer beer beer, reconciliation with that mate, beer beer beer, 2 minutes of heaven, beer beer, into work for the Tennis then post whoring in FFB till my night shift ends.

phonetic

Juniors
A day off work and hottest 100.

Although Im doing 4 hrs of work tomorrow, so just the hottest 100.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Samwise said:
BBQ, Cricket, Beer, Mates Triple J Hottest 100

great minds

exactly what I'm doing, except there'll be an hour or two at the pub in the afternoon thrown in

Latest posts