What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia? Sorry Ricky, your lot are average at best!

WJ

Juniors
Gus gould - laughing stock!!!!

Was that competitive enough for you lockyerno1? eat sh*t.

I'm not going to be graceful im going to love every minute of it and rub it in.

AUSFAILURE

Mason = merkin.

Typical useless convicts

You guys suck!

Once Dead

Bench
Dude, I was going for GB but they do this all the time...they need to learn from Mason and actually back it up...

Inferno

Coach
Beat us in the final then gloat.

I wonder what Gus thinks of the ESL now though, stupid tool. He was so biased tonight it wasn't funny. Definitely should not be commentating internationals...or SOO...or club games.

Mr Saab

Referee
WJ said:
Gus gould - laughing stock!!!!

Was that competitive enough for you lockyerno1? eat sh*t.

I'm not going to be graceful im going to love every minute of it and rub it in.

AUSFAILURE

Mason = merkin.

Typical useless convicts

You guys suck!

Why not try an actually win the game that matters...and not some meaningless game for Australia.
It is like the reg season for the Broncos..lost twice to the storm, yet won the game that counts.
In 2004 the GB team and media though this was it after winning the "nuffy" game 24-12....hmmmmm what was the halftime score in the final?

WJ

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
Dude, I was going for GB but they do this all the time...they need to learn from Mason and actually back it up...

Back it up? they just did.

They beat you on home soil, they deserve respect.

The final is for another day.

griff

Bench
Inferno said:
Beat us in the final then gloat.

I wonder what Gus thinks of the ESL now though, stupid tool. He was so biased tonight it wasn't funny. Definitely should not be commentating internationals...or SOO...or club games.

It shows that he truly, truly hates England. I wonder what deep-seated childhood trauma this can be traced back to.

On a good point it was obvious someone had finally told him that the team is effing Great Britain, not England.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Piss off that hack Ricky Stuart resting hodges king and thurston yeh good idea you dont deserve to coach australia....

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Thing is, we were told we wouldn't score a try in the Tri Nations, that the Kiwis would destroy us on their own turf and that we wouldn't even be competitive in Australia.

This isn't coming from the hacks on here, its coming from the players, coaches and pundits in Australia. Dogs like Stuart, Gould and Mason. The head of the NRL was even in the English papers saying the Tri Nations was a risk as GB wouldn't turn up.

Once Dead

Bench
WJ said:
Back it up? they just did.

They beat you on home soil, they deserve respect.

The final is for another day.

No, they haven't......back it up with a win is what I mean...

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
Impellitteri said:

WILLIE MASONS GUIDE TO "BACKING IT UP".......CHEAP SHOT, FIRE UP GB, THEN sh*t YOURSELF NEAR THE GOALINE COS YOU THINK YOUR GONNA GET CONCUSSED.....TOP NOTCH PERFORMANCE WILLIE...

...ALSO THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS THAT THE AUS CROWD WERE SCREAMING FOR 10M PENALTIES NEAR THE END....AUS HAS GONE FROM SMUG (ITS NO CONTEST ETC)TO DESPERATE...AND NOW.."YEAH BUT YOU WAIT TILL THE FINAL" :lol:

HA HA.....I LOVIN IT, LOVIN IT LOVIN IT!:lol:

Latest posts