What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 2nd (New Years) Test SCG

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
That was the most objective post in this thread (the article), some seem to whinge about every Indian decision claiming it was match turning and dismissing Laxman and Tendulkar. The Majority seem to think that the bad decisions 'evened out' - bullsh*t. Oh ofcourse there is the particularly bitter group of people who claim this match was fixed. IMO India got hard done by, but thats cricket, there are some shocking double standards within the Australian team and the Indian one and i am sure had the decisions gone the other way, the Indian fans would be reacting the same way the Aussie ones are now. This test was influenced by umpiring, and the longer either team or its fans dwell on it, the worse it is for them.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Love the banner Timmah :D

What I want to know is why are the Indians blowing up, especially in relation to Singh's lbw decision? That was as plum as you're likely to get. And now we have Kumble coming out saying "only one team played in the spirit of the game". Now come on Anal, I assume u mean your team were angels and didn't say a bad thing? I'm sure Andrew Symonds, Ricky Ponting, Brett Lee and Matthew Hayden would beg to differ.

TITAN1

Juniors
Jobdog said:

What I want to know is why are the Indians blowing up, especially in relation to Singh's lbw decision? That was as plum as you're likely to get. And now we have Kumble coming out saying "only one team played in the spirit of the game". Now come on Anal, I assume u mean your team were angels and didn't say a bad thing? I'm sure Andrew Symonds, Ricky Ponting, Brett Lee and Matthew Hayden would beg to differ.
Anal Kumble talking out of his ar5e? :lol:

mickdo

Coach
Anil should hang his head in shame for those comments. He has a dead set knob of a spinner in his side, and a racist to boot. Just shut the f**k up and cop it Kumble. You think they won 16 in a row by umpiring decisions? What a sook.

Geohood

Bench
The most dissappointing part of this is that its a dead series now.. boohoo for dead series.. :(

Next match: Sreesnath and Khan to lead the bowling attack? That'd be good if they're available.

BWNB

First Grade
Jobdog said:

Thats debatable. If that was plum then Kumble should of had a hat trick

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Just saw the replay again you idiot and it hit him in line with middle stump. He was only half a stride forward. 9.5 times out of 10 that will ALWAYS be given.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
mickdo said:
Anil should hang his head in shame for those comments. He has a dead set knob of a spinner in his side, and a racist to boot. Just shut the f**k up and cop it Kumble. You think they won 16 in a row by umpiring decisions? What a sook.

It's a pity really, he's the one us Aussie fans felt sorry for last night... now he's carrying on like a pork chop too.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lets hope that htis game can be remembered fro Tendulker's last ton in Australia, Laxman's ton

also Hussey, Roy and Haydon brilliant tons

Lee's 5 for and Clarke and Roy's 3 wickets a piece on the last day

unfortunately it may only be remembers for its controversy and umpiring decisions

DeeGan

Bench
Twizzle said:
lets hope that htis game can be remembered fro Tendulker's last ton in Australia, Laxman's ton

also Hussey, Roy and Haydon brilliant tons

Lee's 5 for and Clarke and Roy's 3 wickets a piece on the last day

unfortunately it may only be remembers for its controversy and umpiring decisions

Here, here!

What has been lost on most this morning is that we just witnessed one hellova' Test match littered with highlights from both sides. The glorious Tendulkar century, Symonds making another statement that suggests he is now equally at home in both the short and longer version of the game, Hussey's tonne, Haydo's continued success and the efforts of Kumble with bat and ball.

It won't be long and we will have a dour Test where Australia yet again dominate and the knives will once again be out for us "killing Test cricket" ...

Hard to please everyone in the professional sporting era.

Dragon

Coach
Geohood said:
The most dissappointing part of this is that its a dead series now.. boohoo for dead series.. :(

Next match: Sreesnath and Khan to lead the bowling attack? That'd be good if they're available.

oh pleeease i hope that piece of shyte Sreesanth plays the next test, imo he's the one who started all this crap in India.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Jobdog said:
Just saw the replay again you idiot and it hit him in line with middle stump. He was only half a stride forward. 9.5 times out of 10 that will ALWAYS be given.

then on the same token, Kumble should have had a hattrick.

HevyDevy

Coach
Geohood said:

RP Singh
Kumbe
Harbajhan
Zaheer