What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

DeeGan

Bench
Twizzle said:
I'd say those two last wickets put our nose in front

its a good wicket, at least 350-400 is what the Indians would have expected

Agreed.

I don't know about everyone else, but I can't see anything but a draw on this wicket.

HevyDevy

Coach
I don't know about that - if India score less, than 400 and Australia post a decent total, who knows?

DeeGan

Bench
HevyDevy said:
I don't know about that - if India score less, than 400 and Australia post a decent total, who knows?

One thing anyone who follows cricket should know is that Australia are always going to be thereabouts for the win on any wicket though the WACA pitch should hold together well and with that, make it hard to bowl a side out twice IMO.

An interest days play ahead, a hot one too.

If India can bat again for most of the day, they will regain control and be the team most likely to secure a win, at worse, a draw. If however we can bowl the Indians out cheaply, as you say, who knows.

As one said, I LOVE TEST CRICKET :D

p.s. All the best Chris Rogers, I have money on you getting 100 on debut - don't let me down! No pressure at all lol

TheParraboy

Staff member
DeeGan said:
p.s. All the best Chris Rogers, I have money on you getting 100 on debut - don't let me down! No pressure at all lol

mate he will get 150, possibly 200

BWNB

First Grade
Dhoni shouldn't of been given out... who said that all the calls were going to go Indias way?

Matt23

Staff member
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
Dhoni shouldn't of been given out... who said that all the calls were going to go Indias way?
Oh great now Moffo's apprentice is here, it was out get the f*ck over it

HevyDevy

Coach
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:

I don't think Rauf has come to terms with the Perth pitch yet