What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It's amazing how quickly a game can change in just an hour, thats the difference between the Aussies and the rest. 5 for 51 and we still play our shots, most other teams shout up shop and limp to about 150.

El Diablo

Post Whore
skeepe said:
f**kin WIN News... just show the bloody cricket!
i'm lucky. i watch it till 6:30pm on 9GC and then flick over to NBN at 6:30pm. don't miss a minute :mrgreen:

TheParraboy

Staff member
great opportunity for brett lee to get a test 50 here and beat his highest score
i think he can do it tbh

skeepe

Immortal
TheParraboy said:
great opportunity for brett lee to get a test 50 here and beat his highest score
i think he can do it tbh

Stop making predictions! Your kiss of death is at Moffo-esque proportions! :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
gilly cutting lose again 55 not out
century coming up to him this session to him

AUST 6/192

Azkatro

First Grade
What was that sh*t from RP Singh? Running at Gilly like that? Hypocrites, these Indians.

DeeGan

Bench
Azkatro said:
What was that sh*t from RP Singh? Running at Gilly like that? Hypocrites, these Indians.

Will we see Roebuck show some journalistic integrity and chastise the Indians for some of there over the top celebrations? Hmm ...

Personally, I have no problem with celebrating a wicket - especially a big one like that from Singh - though there is a fine line between celebrating and making an ass of yourself.

And yes, the same has to be said for all International teams ... spare me any "coming from an Aussie fan" BS.

Coaster

Bench
TheParraboy said:
Guys, Lee is seeing them well

Johhno is a gun bat

good as gold here l

LOL

Aussies heart hasnt been in this game, they going to let them win to smooth over all this garbage.

Cricket used to be such a great sport, after this last week i just cant wait for footy

Coaster

Bench
The more i watch this game, the more i crave footy, this bs shaking hands and whinging about sportsmanship, im over it.

I want to see agressive sportsman playing to win at all costs.

If i wanted to see a slow game with no passion played just for money i would watch the all blacks.