What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Coaster said:
LOL

Aussies heart hasnt been in this game, they going to let them win to smooth over all this garbage.

Cricket used to be such a great sport, after this last week i just cant wait for footy
Tanking a match? Pretty serious charge.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Coaster said:
LOL

Aussies heart hasnt been in this game, they going to let them win to smooth over all this garbage.

Cricket used to be such a great sport, after this last week i just cant wait for footy

:lol::lol:

i can't wait for footy either but lol it has nothing to do with cricket losing anything.

@ topic
Rudra strikes again

Coaster

Bench
Pensacola Q.C said:
Who's paying them? ACB, BCCI, ICC or John the bookie?

LOL i am not suggesting the players are doing it for profit.

The game of Cricket itself needs Australia to come down a peg or 3. I am just looking at different views from different angles.

To me there is too much love in this game, after the last week i was expecting fireworks, but the Aussies have come out like catholic schoolboys.

Azkatro

First Grade
hineyrulz said:
Aussies all out for 212, Why didn't Johnson take the single FFS?
Yeah that was very ordinary, I would suggest he is getting a severe retribution for that right about now and it might well cost him the opening of the bowling (maybe).

In any case he'll be hoping Australia don't lose by a run, or tie!

Coaster

Bench
parra-matters said:
How far did that ball bounce off Tait's Pad?
No wonder no top order batsmen where those weird pads.

Hehe yeah thats to take the bounce out of the ball, LOL Tait was wearing Single beds strapped to his legs