What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

Dragon

Coach
hineyrulz said:
The lead is over 300, this is shaping up as one of the great test matches.

Agreed, if the aussies can restrict them to a lead of 350 (not looking good at the moment) i reckon the next 2 days will be awesome. Full credit to the Indians, the only team that can bring their A game down under.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
that's stupid IMO... WHY would they declare?

and everyone can see its time for Bing & Clark, and people tell me he's a good captain because of the winning record :roll:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mr. Fahrenheit said:

and everyone can see its time for Bing & Clark, and people tell me he's a good captain because of the winning record :roll:
Not me mate, he is just letting the game drift away. Big difference when there is no Warne and Pidge to throw the ball too.

Mr. Fahrenheit said:

To give india enough time to bowl them out.:sarcasm:

Mr. Fahrenheit said:
people tell me he's a good captain because of the winning record :roll:

anyone who says ponting is a good captain has NFI

even steve waugh wasn't as good as he was made out to be. waugh inherited what taylor crafted and what border started - although border tactically doesn't come anywhere near tubby but he was a true leader by leading from the frontline

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
hineyrulz said:
Not me mate, he is just letting the game drift away. Big difference when there is no Warne and Pidge to throw the ball too.

tbh, Lee and Clark have done VERY well. They could be thrown the ball.

Johns Magic

Referee
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
anyone who says ponting is a good captain has NFI

even steve waugh wasn't as good as he was made out to be. waugh inherited what taylor crafted and what border started - although border tactically doesn't come anywhere near tubby but he was a true leader by leading from the frontline

Like Tugga?

Geohood

Bench
Right now Clarke and Symonds are just increasing Laxman and Dhoni's confidence. Higher chance of a wicket bowling even Johnson right now I reckon.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Steve Waugh was good, not brilliant, but good. Tactically not the best, but led from example (and what a good example that was, competitive yet not arrogant)

Ponting... ffs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
tbh, Lee and Clark have done VERY well. They could be thrown the ball.
Lee should have been straight on after the Pathan wicket, Another quick wicket and we may of ran through them. Now he has on 2 part timers and both batsamn are now set. Once some pressure applyed to Ponting he looks to be clueless.

also the difference between border and waugh was waugh could throw the ball to warne or mcgrath ... border didn't have that. infact border took over with arguably one of our worst ever sides