What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

Geohood

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
poor poor batting from us. really missed haydos. i dont think we'll apprectiate how lucky we were to have hayden and langer until hayden retires

well done to india though

india batted well, bowled well but could still improve alot in the field

Good post... seems like those type of thoughts don't even cross the AAMI lover's mind. :eek:

MSIH

Bench
willvillain said:
You don't believe that Roy and Hussey could've made a combined total of 73 runs? Huss looked fairly settled and was on his way to a big score. I know it's all ifs and butts, and if they'd done well then it's likely India would've put more pressure on Johnson and Clark etc, but they were massive calls in the context of the match - similar in impact to the Dravid call at the SCG in that they all but killed off any potential fightback by the batting side.

To be fair, I doubt Johnson and Clark would've batted like they did if it was closer. India would've also focused more.

Hussey's decision wasn't too bad. Was alot more out than Tendulkar and Dhoni in the first innings.

I love how Symonds indicates he hit the ball when it's LBW, but nothing when it's caught behind. About time he copped a bad decision. Everytime he gets runs in a Test he's had the benefit of sh*t decisions. I remember against England when he got his first ton he was out LB atleast twice before he got to 20. I don't know an arsier cricketer. Symonds quote "You've got to take the good with the bad". Seems like he can only take the good. What a mofo.

BWNB

First Grade
MSIH said:
To be fair, I doubt Johnson and Clark would've batted like they did if it was closer. India would've also focused more.

Hussey's decision wasn't too bad. Was alot more out than Tendulkar and Dhoni in the first innings.

I love how Symonds indicates he hit the ball when it's LBW, but nothing when it's caught behind. About time he copped a bad decision. Everytime he gets runs in a Test he's had the benefit of sh*t decisions. I remember against England when he got his first ton he was out LB atleast twice before he got to 20. I don't know an arsier cricketer. Symonds quote "You've got to take the good with the bad". Seems like he can only take the good. What a mofo.

Thats right couldn't of said it better myself, he is a knob, if it wasn't or bad umpiring he wouldn't of made 160 in Sydney.

BWNB

First Grade
El Diablo said:
Indians have always been whinging bastards

scumbags the lot of them. pure filth

Your a f**kn idiot, i dont know how your a administrator , racist prick!

Latest posts