What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v India 3rd Test at WACA Perth

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
El Diablo said:
i don't believe i've done anything wrong
Well you called all Indians scum. I dont think you meant it seriously but how do you think that would come across to an Indian using this site?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Pensacola Q.C said:
Well you called all Indians scum. I dont think you meant it seriously but how do you think that would come across to an Indian using this site?

i really don't care

their crickketers and journos hack on our team so i'll do the same to theirs

nobody has a problem with footy teams beig called scum. what makes a cricket team an exception to the rule?

Johns Magic

Referee
El Diablo said:
i really don't care

their crickketers and journos hack on our team so i'll do the same to theirs

nobody has a problem with footy teams beig called scum. what makes a cricket team an exception to the rule?

You clearly said "Indians".

Not "the Indian cricket team", not "the Indians", but "Indians".

This coming after you said you hope India and Pakistan would bomb each other or something equally as racist.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
You clearly said "Indians".

Not "the Indian cricket team", not "the Indians", but "Indians".

This coming after you said you hope India and Pakistan would bomb each other or something equally as racist.

correct

what else would i call their cricket team?

Bulgarians?

Johns Magic

Referee
El Diablo said:
correct

what else would i call their cricket team?

Bulgarians?

Hmmm, let's see.

Perhaps if you're referring to the cricket team from India...you'd call them the Indian cricket team. Not "Indians", which refers to the race in general.

Everyone knows what you meant. You were intentionally being racist, and now you're feigning ignorance.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
Perhaps if you're referring to the cricket team from India...you'd call them the Indian cricket team
you don't

why should i?

i really could give two f**ks what you think anyway

Latest posts