What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia v Japan (Game 9)

Macca_

Coach
Kick Off - 11pm Monday EST

Finally the game we've been waiting for. Bring it on, go the roos!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Why does this have to be the day before my final exam! Jeez this is going to be ugly!

Moffo

Referee
late late night ahead :lol:

ill be watching at marconi and it will be rammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed as Italy are playing on the same night! Watch out

Australia 3-0, i can see them surprising in this game

bluenwhite

Juniors
CAN'T WAIT! Australia 2 - 0 Japan, that's what'll happen. :D
I'll have a bad day at school tomorrow, I wanna watch Italy get flogged (dreaming). :p

Macca_

Coach
If you're going the Aussies by 2 or more goals, make sure you get on it at centrebet! Paying $5.50...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've got us picked at 3-1, let's hope the boys play to their potential and don't get overawed by the occasion.

I want to hear at last one Japanese ankle snap.

roosters06

Juniors
Couldn't believe my luck when i went to the TAB this morning. Looked in the paper, and they had my preferred score (2-1 to Australia) quoted at 7-1. I look it up on the screen - and its now paying 15-1!!

Lets just hope that it comes of now and that im over a hundred bucks richer!

Macca_

Coach
Australia 2-1 is $6 on sportstab... First half score of 2-1 is paying $15 on sportstab...

Master Vippo

Juniors
C'mon Aussie C'mon! I had 2-2 draw, but i hope Aussies get up so much. Exam 2moro, so im taping it and going on a media ban til 2moro!

sunny

word is that kewell will come from the bench and that sterjovski and cahill will start

sunny

doesn't look like it

once the lineup sheet is officially turned in i'll update ya :)

bowen_1

Juniors
sunny said:
word is that kewell will come from the bench and that sterjovski and cahill will start

Oh I'd prefer Aloisi to start instead of Sterjovski. Can't wait!!! Aussies 3-1.