What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

australia vs NZ ticket sales?

bayrep

Juniors
I am off to the game, but still to get my ticket. I have only seen one news item and no advertising of the game. So I dont think interest is high from the media point any way. I would say 15k will be there any more than that and I would be surprised.

Gorillasanti

Juniors
Heard on the radio this morning that the current ticket sales are "Shocking", no one seems to care because of the Rugby world cup.
Apparently the surface is a mess from the womens league world cup.
They are hoping for fine weather (as you do) so that there is a decent walk up crowd.

AliN

Live Update Team
Enjoy the game bayrep, we have to work ..
Albany's a great place to watch a game.

Apparently according to Radio Sport a big crowd is expected, I'd say the walk in crowd will be big as the weather has settled the the ground should be good.

There's been some rumblings about the price of tickets, that may put a few off.

Anonymous

Juniors
Who here is going?

We've got to put in a bit of an effort, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the crowd was utter crap, NZ sports fans are lazy and fickle. :)

Te Kaha

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
Who here is going?

We've got to put in a bit of an effort, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the crowd was utter crap, NZ sports fans are lazy and fickle. :)

No !!! AUCKLAND sports fans are lazy and fickle. Wellington had no trouble getting over 20K for the last two years.

bayrep

Juniors
I bet there will be a big walk up crowd on the day, that usually happens when everyone knows that it want be a sell out. I will probably get my tickets tomoorw when I have some free time. Either way it should be a good game.

In-goal

Bench
I saw that aswell the test looks likley to be a sell out, great news for RL.

Aus v NZ 30,000
NZ v AUS Sellout
GB v Aus Sellout
GB v Aus Sellout
GB v Aus Sellout

pretty shaw this is how it will look, who said test match Rugby was dead.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
It'll be great if its a sell out. I couldnt believe the news on radiosport this morning, a centenary test match & it was descibed as the 'curtain raiser' to tommorow nights NPC semi-final. More than a bit disrespectful.
Anyway, I cant wait & I'm sure there'll be a lot of interest, most people I know will be watching.

Latest posts