What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Halfback

Caged Panther

First Grade
Paullyboy said:
I think matt Orford would have won every single persons vote after friday night - he was sensational and I hated him for every second of it! :evil:

And Craig Gower is the latest Channel 9 player to get into the heads of everyone, just because fatty and co say it - doesnt make it a smart thing to agree on. Gower is unrightfully getting the credit for the good work everyone else at Penrith is doing.

I've been one of gowers harshist critics in the past and while there is no doubt their are other players in the panthers lineup doing outstanding work, he has been nothing short of brilliant this year.

Rusty

Juniors
In my opinion Kimmorley should not even be considered.He is played woeful this year and you can't honestly think they just because he played one or two good games this year he should be the Aussie halfback.But I wouldn't be surpised if he's chosen.The Kimmorley-Anderson relationship will persevere in the end like it has in previous years.
Kimmorley's representative career has once again been resurrected thanks to Joey's injury.
He becomes the Australian halfback that would be an insult to Gower,Orford and Sherwin to have played superb football this year and should be the front-runners for the position.
Me likes Gower :D

Latest posts