What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Kangaroos

Dakink

Bench

I think its a good looking squad. I'll have a stab at a team.

1. J.Tedesco
2. J. Addo-Carr
3. L.Mitchell
4. J.Wighton
5. N.Cotric
6. C.Munster
7. D.Cherry-Evans
8. J.Papalii
9. D.Cook
10. P.Vaughan
11. B.Cordner
12. T.Frizell
13. J.Trbojevic
14. P.Haas
15. D.Klemmer
16. W.Graham
17. Depends on game plan. Wighton can cover halves so if you wanted to rest Cook then only maybe then Hunt....

Burns

First Grade
Nick Cotric was named in the Serbian squad. He can’t play for both now can he?

Shame that Papalii has opted for Australia over Samoa.

Would have gone with Ferguson over Cotric and Finucane over Vaughan. Also I hope they don't go with Wighton in the centres, he's a brilliant 6 but wasn't that impressed with him in the centres for NSW.

The unknown

Juniors
Would have gone with Ferguson over Cotric and Finucane over Vaughan. Also I hope they don't go with Wighton in the centres, he's a brilliant 6 but wasn't that impressed with him in the centres for NSW.

I actually reckon he was a gun in the centres. Except for that intercept

Matua

Bench
Nick Cotric was named in the Serbian squad. He can’t play for both now can he?

Shame that Papalii has opted for Australia over Samoa.
More of a shame that he's opted for Australia over NZ. ;)

I assume Cotric will politely turn down Serbia.

Who's the second centre in that squad?

newyboy

Juniors
Wighton shouldn't even be playing NRL. He is a criminal and as such should be banned for life.

Did Israel go and bash innocent people. Oh no, the game has to be inclusive and that includes criminals but not people of morals.

Mal Meninga has lost any respect i had for him. Looks lile David Kidwell is the only person in the game with credibility and he paid the price for it, but stood firm.

Last edited:

Dave's mate

Juniors
Wighton shouldn't even be playing NRL. He is a criminal amd as auch should be banned for life.

Did Israel go and naah innocent people. Oh no, the game has to be inclusive and that includes criminals but not people of morals.

Mal Meninga has lost any respect i had for him. Looks lile David Kidwell is the only person in the game with credibility and he paid the price for it, but stood firm.
Lol f**kup

hutch

First Grade
Wighton shouldn't even be playing NRL. He is a criminal amd as auch should be banned for life.

Did Israel go and naah innocent people. Oh no, the game has to be inclusive and that includes criminals but not people of morals.

STFU

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
More of a shame that he's opted for Australia over NZ. ;)

I assume Cotric will politely turn down Serbia.

Who's the second centre in that squad?

Tbh I doubt Cotric even knows he’s been picked in the Serbian squad.

It should be Latrell and Wighton in the centers

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
I really like the squad. Great to see so many great young players getting their opportunity. It looks like the start of the transition period for 2021. Excited to see Murray and Haas. Very strong forward pack and exciting backs. Can’t really see a weakness with this team except maybe some inexperience

stryker

First Grade
Theres a few head scratchers amongst that squad.

Ben Hunt has to be a typo...theres dozens of players more deserving.
Munster has proven in successive Origin and finals series ( 2018-2019 ) that he is not a big game player.
Mitchel was dumped from the blues and with good reason. He has done nothing since to be rewarded.
Vaughn is lazy and a liability.

Some good selections other than these 4.

Clarkent

Juniors

I think its a good looking squad. I'll have a stab at a team.

1. J.Tedesco
2. J. Addo-Carr
3. L.Mitchell
4. J.Wighton
5. N.Cotric
6. C.Munster
7. D.Cherry-Evans
8. J.Papalii
9. D.Cook
10. P.Vaughan
11. B.Cordner
12. T.Frizell
13. J.Trbojevic
14. P.Haas
15. D.Klemmer
16. W.Graham
17. Depends on game plan. Wighton can cover halves so if you wanted to rest Cook then only maybe then Hunt....
Payne haas should be starting he's a beast