What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Medal Tally - Beijing 2008

El Diablo

Post Whore
these kind of medals sh*t on any we got in the swimming and we've had a few in the last couple of days

i'm sick of hearing about Stephanie Rice and our swimmers. they can go get f**ked

El Diablo

Post Whore
looks like the wankers at 7 aren't showing that live either seeing its supposed to start at 12am

The Gambler

Juniors
f**k 7 for not showing another Aussie gold live :evil:
It really sh*tes me too. It would be so much better if I had seen the diver win gold live on TV, instead of having to find out online (by accident).

Show the friggen running relays delayed considering Australia are either not in them or dont have much chance in.

Caged Panther

First Grade
of course if tv networks were allowed to broadcast multiple things on different channels maybe it wouldn't be such a problem.

That's not to say ch7 hasn't been sh*t

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Day Fifteen

Hockey

Men's Team
Australia BRONZE
DWYER Jamie, DE YOUNG Liam, HAMMOND Rob, KNOWLES Mark, OCKENDEN Eddie, GUEST David, DOERNER Luke, SCHUBERT Grant, GEORGE Bevan, SMITH Andrew, LAMBERT Stephen, MATHESON Eli, WELLS Matthew, BROOKS Travis, BROWN Kiel, MOWLAM Stephen, KAVANAGH Fergus, ABBOTT Des

Kayak - Flatwater

K1 500m Men
Ken Wallace GOLD

Diving

10m Men's Platform
Matthew Mitchum GOLD

Basketball

Women's Team
Australia SILVER
PHILLIPS Erin, BEVILAQUA Tully, SCREEN Jenni, TAYLOR Penny, BATKOVIC Suzy, GRIMA Hollie, HARROWER Kristi, SUMMERTON Laura, SNELL Belinda, RANDALL Emma, COX Rohanee, JACKSON Lauren

Current tally
GOLD 14
SILVER 15
BRONZE 17

TOTAL 46

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I dare say the likelihood of further medals now is zero. 14-15-17 final count for 46 medals, three down on our 17-16-16 effort for 49 medals in Athens :(

Razor

Coach
It really sh*tes me too. It would be so much better if I had seen the diver win gold live on TV, instead of having to find out online (by accident).

Show the friggen running relays delayed considering Australia are either not in them or dont have much chance in.
So you don't want to watch Australians that didn't have much chance?

And yes Matthew was expected to win Gold as well wasn't he. :roll:

Moron

They can't show every event live. The Australian was in the Javelin, in the 4x400m.

Latest posts