What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian squad for VB Series

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I dont doubt Williams, he shouldve been selected to play in the Sydney test, after he took 4 wickets in Melbourne.

He did well tonight. congratulations 5 wickets :clap:

knights04

Bench
I was a little skeptical about Williams, but now he has proved many people wrong to some degree. Tough job for selectors when Bracken comes back.

zulu

Juniors
next knights half said:
ian harvey is the best one day bowler in the world today he has the best slower ball and is the best at keeping it tight if you watch one day cricket you will notice that when the oposition start laying the smack down harvey is always tost the ball he is only going for about 5 an over and he uasaly bowls the end five and that is quite a task and if you noticed he was a big wicket taker in the world cup even though he only played few matches :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
That was Williams secong 5 wicket haul but what gets me is Richie "I Know f**kING Everything" Benaud going on about it was his first. Anyway well done on his BB last night.

Here are the ODI Records for BA Williams for anyone interested;

O M R W Ave BBI 4w 5w SR RPO
134.1 13 550 25 22.00 5-22 1 2 32.2 4.09

Latest posts