What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Team - Game 6

Jono078

Referee
1. Hunt
2. Tate
3. Gasnier
4. Hodges
5. Inglis
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Kite
9. Smith
10. Civoniceva
11. Ryan
12. Hindmarsh
13. O'Donnell
--
14. Berrigan
15. Tupou
16. O'Meley
17. Kaufusi :roll:

Heard it on Fox Sports News channel.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I simply cannot believe Sam Thaiday can't get a run. Ricky barely gave him a chance to prove himself last game and now he has been snubbed for Tupou! Another bad move.

ByRd

First Grade
Whats the go with Thaiday??? What does he have to do to get a run in this side, he plays and only come son for 10 mins before his off again, Stuart is fked. Tupou, pathetic, a good player and i guess will be heading to Sharks pretty soon ay, pfttt Stuart, worst coach ever.

willvillain

Juniors
Cannot believe that Kaufusi will play. Why don't they give Hayne a run if they're going to name Kaufusi ffs. And Tate ahead of King? Bollocks that decision is.

Good to see the halves back to normal, and you still gotta love that backline even if King didn't get a run.

The Colonel

Immortal
King is apparently out with a thigh/calf injury.

Disappointed that Hayne hasn't been given a run......

philstorm

Juniors
Disappointed that Thaiday hasn't got a proper run, but that said, Kaufusi's place in the team is more warranted than Tupou's given the way Kaufusi's performances in the finals led to his team doing somewhat well.

It should read Tupou out and Thaiday in. I would have liked Hayne to get a go as well.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
What does Thaiday have to do to get a run in the squad? Run errands for Ricki?? Some personal errands?? eh??

Start thinking and put Bellamy in charge Ricki!! You have no clue!!

skeepe

Immortal
Ricky obviously doesn't want to face NZ in the final. Hindmarsh, Tupou and Kaufusi are not test standard.

nqboy

First Grade
Concur with the Thaiday/Tupou feeling above. Is Tupou Tricky's special friend or something?

OART, the bias shown by Stuart is no different to that shown before him by Fulton, Anderson and, most disappointingly, Bennett.

lockyno1

Post Whore
At least dud Lyon is gone. I can accept Thaiday not playing as long as Lyon isn't at the same time! Can't expect Ricky to make 2 good decisions!

lockyno1

Post Whore
sanchez moreno said:
hornby in for berrigan?

Heck no, hornby as good as he is at club level was shown how ordinary he is at test level in the last match. No thanks.

Herbie

Juniors
Ricky Stuart, you are a goose.....

O'Meley should be in the starting line-up. Kite should be on the bench.

Tupou is useless, i would rather see Thaiday get a better chance with more game time........

Herbie

Juniors
One more thing,

I would have also given Hayne a run on the wing before putting Tate in that position.

I agree, no need for a backup hooker.