What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

austria vs estonia pictures and report: version 2 - 2.9.06

playdaball

Bench
Interesting look at RL in Austria, Germany and Estonia. Duncan seems like a pretty full on St George fan. His supporters gear has been seen in a few cities around Europe.

ali

Bench
Nice report. That's dedication by Estonia to drive for 36 hours just to be there. Lets hope we can get some nations up and running a little closer to Estonia.

brendothejet

First Grade
if you follow their website yiou can see donuts (duncan) in saints atire across most of europe lol.

Estonia look very spiffy indeed!

phonetic

Juniors
I thought Duncan was a Bulldogs supporter!!!

LIES!

Has he seen the light at last?

Cheers for the photo's. Looks like a nice location.

Der Kaiser

Juniors
phonetic said:
I thought Duncan was a Bulldogs supporter!!!

LIES!

Has he seen the light at last?

Cheers for the photo's. Looks like a nice location.

Its a beautiful location near Spittal in the South of Austria more near the Slovenian border than the German one. I personally prefer Bad Reichenhall as the Mountains are right on top of you-just got to look out for the paragliders landing on you! The people are very friendly as well compared to Munich. Munich people are often very rich-but very cold and arrogant while the people of the land in the farming areas and little towns are much friendlier-its just sometimes very hard to understand the dialect!