What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2017

to_ddeath

Coach
Weird day...Impending must have had a damn fine injection the night before..Brown rode it well but you'd never have it on its lead up runs.
Meant to pick Pemberley on my ticket in the last..a minute to go I realise my selection is 9...which happens to be Chocante.
Best accidental bet I've made in years...

T.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mackintosh cost me big time, I tossed up between him and Clearly Innocent as the rover in my first 4.

Some days on the punt are just aids.

coolsteve

Juniors
backing old mates horse in the 4th at randwick, Diamond Made, . only for the reason he owns part of it and would hate to see it win paying 20`s and me not on it, bog track, 3200m and all. he tipped it to me earlier on at kembla , came 6th , then next week it won the oaks paying 70`s(with me not on it)
yeah, that went well, AND lost on Benzini, old mate recons he will leave a 6 pack out for me.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Ready fire aim going around at Bathurst today after struggling to beat the ambulance home in the spring champion.

Sepoy X Sister madly. Must have cost a fortune. Pretty sure it was with team hawkes last prep and still had its tackle but has been moved onto bjorn baker now with a pretty significant gear change.

EDIT : just checked and it cost $1.3m. The recouped 8.9k before chopping its nads off.

Old mates half sister goes around in the first at Canterbury... if the mum can manage to get a winner by Sepoy then good chance this girl by Street Cry could be the new Dulcify

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Looks like our old mate Plod O'Shea has got himself in trouble with the stewards for not reporting a Strangles outbreak last year.

Lol he is trying to pin the blame all on Godolphin and they are trying to pin it all on him... someone's fibbing

Wonder if this is the reason he wanted out in the first place?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Looks like our old mate Plod O'Shea has got himself in trouble with the stewards for not reporting a Strangles outbreak last year.

Lol he is trying to pin the blame all on Godolphin and they are trying to pin it all on him... someone's fibbing

Wonder if this is the reason he wanted out in the first place?

O Shea for sure,he just has a kent looking face that bloke

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Was on fire at Sydney and Sunny coast today, The Victorian Goatrack gave my account Aids today.

I had a really big go EW on Man of His Word on the Sunny Coast..

Finished well on top with it running a drum but if it had of won Bill Gates would have been shining my shoes