What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2018

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Any love for She Will Reign in the 2nd last at caulfield? I'm loading up at 6's

I’m backing Catchy, but it’s a dartboard job of a race.

So much will depend on who gets luck in running. I see Fuhryk mapping well and expect it to be somewhere in the finish as well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good little race in the next.

Going the toppy in the next in Melbourne.

Having a savour on Belfast.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
And it still owes me, it’s f**king got life.

Williams you f**king merkins.

I’ve already banned the merkin after last prep... backed it a million times and just kept finding ways to get itself beaten.. it will win a race one day and knock me out of a Quaddie for sure

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’ve already banned the merkin after last prep... backed it a million times and just kept finding ways to get itself beaten.. it will win a race one day and knock me out of a Quaddie for sure
Its will win its next f**king start after we have both given it life mate.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Estijaab

Loved the way it accelerated and put them away on the straight on debut. Clocked good time with last 200m being 2nd quickest of the day. Barrier 1 should have it hopefully leading and sprinting away.

Looks a serious filly.
Huge run at her second start, got taken on and only just headed by a very good filly.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Couple of very handy fillies for sure. Massive run Estijaab but Sunlight has the improvement to come and will be better over 1200