What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Speaking of shocking, remember when the old boy sat 3 wide without cover all the way in a Melbourne cup and shit it in? That was after winning the Lexus on the Saturday.

Great training performance by old squeaky clean kavanagh.

Good old Marky Kavanagh, now there’s a bloke you never hear a bad word spoken about.

Wonder when the last time he had a winner was?

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Montenegro Man was a chance at mornington today before the rain called it off. Could've picked up half the cab fare to go with the pie and coke he had on track

I wonder if he goes to bed at night and reminisces of what life was like 10 years ago when he was still relevant? I reckon he has wet dreams over Whobegotyou, Atlantic Jewel, Divine Madonna and Maldivian

Huge news with Weir.

He has a ridiculous number of horses in work. If he gets bounced, it could turn the industry on its head.

He seemed to be in good spirits from the footage I saw of him leaving the property.

From what I can gather it doesn’t gave much to do with “jiggers”. They found one taser and now it’s about jiggers?

I heard the charges are about deception to profit. Race fixing? I know he’s usually got at least 2-3 runners in most races.

Sphagnum

Coach
Huge news with Weir.

He has a ridiculous number of horses in work. If he gets bounced, it could turn the industry on its head.

He seemed to be in good spirits from the footage I saw of him leaving the property.

From what I can gather it doesn’t gave much to do with “jiggers”. They found one taser and now it’s about jiggers?

I heard the charges are about deception to profit. Race fixing? I know he’s usually got at least 2-3 runners in most races.
The vicpol and racing integrity commission are going to look like absolute spuds if nothing comes of it.

Bit like the qric and Ben Currie.