What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

Where are we at with Nature Squib?

I’ve been successfully steering around him of late, which makes me nervous of him finally turning up.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Bivouac was low flying last prep and he loves the straight but like Nature Squib he is usually better second/third up and he’s never won over 1000m

I probably won’t have a bet but the race has got a bit of a boil over smell about it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I didn’t see him trying to corner Danny Nikolic in the dark, so I don’t think so.

tenor.gif

Sphagnum

Coach
Had a decent crack at Mr Raikonen in the last at the valley. Absolute peach by bowditch... f**ken idiot.

Sphagnum

Coach
Bivouac was low flying last prep and he loves the straight but like Nature Squib he is usually better second/third up and he’s never won over 1000m

I probably won’t have a bet but the race has got a bit of a boil over smell about it.
I like the filly September Run. Think it will be charging over the top of them at the pointy end.

they’re going to go like last weeks pay with Fabergino, Nature Squib and Pippie all knowing no other way.

bring back Fab Fevola

to_ddeath

Coach
Yeah, nothing suss about a jumps horse that usually leads in its races sitting last and winning at 25s in a 2000 flat race with Dogiver on board. Totally legit.