What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2021

Sphagnum

Coach
Explosive Jack should win his 17th derby today. Only danger senor toba. Kukaracha, criminal defense and horrifying for tris and first 4s

to_ddeath

Coach
Was actually down to Aim and Apache Chase...yet here I was thinking it was at 12.54 instead of 12.44 & completely miss it. Another one bloody gets away...

to_ddeath

Coach
Of course Kah wins on the one after I’ve done my sh@t on her previous ride & don’t back it....Gollan is the biggest crook out, totally set up that result.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Of course Kah wins on the one after I’ve done my sh@t on her previous ride & don’t back it....Gollan is the biggest crook out, totally set up that result.

To be fair was almost a moral beat the start prior...

Plus the two favs Savatino is a cat and who else was there? Trekking has gone full Kementari this preparation.

Was probably my only win of the day...she did cost me a nice Multi with Anyton.

Any specials tomorrow, you bald bastards?

I need to get a few posts up because my new re-born persona can’t get into Jubilee Avenue and I need to cast my Golden Serb votes from last nights gang-bang!

Sphagnum

Coach
One and the same, my good man. I couldn’t use my old email to log into the new site this morning, so I bathed myself in the sacred waters of Lake Minnetonka was re-born anew with a more streamlined username.
Tell coby, he said he would fix it for you

Latest posts