What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

t-ba

Post Whore
I rather Like the Penrith Logo and am prepared to wear it for a week...

Big Artie

Juniors
panthers_gurl said:
so did u have money on the roosters friday???
Actually I didnt I am also a professional punter Manly with 8.5 against penrith are a good thing, I won $1500 on parra last nite & warriors with the 3.5 start I got arent a bad option either 8)

*Sandy*

First Grade
So we gonna have a big weekend next week Artie? I feel like being wined and dined! :D And don't be a cheap bastard and take me to one of those buffet type places! :lol:

xwizit

Juniors
eat shit pantherjim

even if you didnt do the avatar bet you are a world class moron

something like our cogburn

*Sandy*

First Grade
lol...I'm sure PP will wear it with pride for a week! :mrgreen:

Artie you must be rolling in money now so you can't knock me back! :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
And Artie - for the Panthers Sakes will you bloody wear a panther badge and back them - I swear to god you are jynxing our boys! I'm gonna give you a big swift kick up the backside!! #-o

SP

Bench
Artie is just a closet fan, thats why he has only made 3 posts in the team he "supports" and all the rest in here

Big Artie

Juniors
Big Artie said:
panthers_gurl said:
so did u have money on the roosters friday???
Actually I didnt I am also a professional punter Manly with 8.5 against penrith are a good thing, I won $1500 on parra last nite & warriors with the 3.5 start I got arent a bad option either 8)
PANTHER GURL MUST BE THE QUOTE OF THE WEEK I HOPED YOU TOOK MY TIPS THIS MORNING IF YOU DID YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY TO BUY SOME BOXES OF TISSUES :lol:

Big Artie

Juniors
Stay tuned for my tips next week if you want to (Dean) pay your home mortgages off Panther supporters :lol: