What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lodown

Juniors
Well, we got to hold onto our avatars for a week, so i'm sure we're itching for an avatar change :lol: . Who's in for an avatar bet this week?

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'll do it.

Now *if* we lose, I will only agree to wearing Chris Hicks as my avatar for a week. But considering for the first time this season I'm going to put my avatar down on a bet I am positive of a win. :D

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
yes i bet my avatar of rooney and ill wear any manly avatar but someone must say they will wear rooney for a week

choc_soldier

Coach
Cheers guys - good to see you carry out your end of the bargain.

I don't really like Manly, so I'm finding it hard to be sportsmanlike in this situation, but I can relate to your pain... I've seen my fair share of heavy defeats involving the Panthers in my time.

Try to keep your chin up! :)

*Sandy*

First Grade
It would be very scarey if I agree to another avatar bet challenge! ;-) :D My first this season and I was flowing with confidence - but I never expected that though.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Cheers for that. I actually had forgotten about it - so you could have gotten away with it! :D