What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RifRaf

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Shall we make it just a bit more interesting????

In the unlikely event that the Tigers get beat, we wear this for a week...
SOUTHSbetlogo.jpg

And this will be what you Rabbit fans will have to wear for 7 days after the Mighty Wests Tigers hammer your team into submission.
WTbetlogo.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tidy work Innsane... Sorry Seano but he leads with his chin and I'm a hopeless at holding back on a Patsy....

Slugs

RifRaf said:
innsaneink said:

SOUTHSbetlogo.jpg

And this will be what you Rabbit fans will have to wear for 7 days after the Mighty Wests Tigers hammer your team into submission.
WTbetlogo.jpg

Tidy work Innsane... Sorry Seano but he leads with his chin and I'm a hopeless at holding back on a Patsy....

Go and fu*k yourself Rifraf.....you SCUMs come onto our site all the time and savotage every thread with your West Scum bullshit

As I said earlier piss off back to where you came from or your Merged Scum site with be barraged with some of your own bullsh*t

MadUnit previously agreed to never come back and he has stuck to his word but you must be a thick ass and can't get it through your head...you arn't wanted here :roll: :roll:

RifRaf

Juniors
Slugs said:
RifRaf said:
innsaneink said:

SOUTHSbetlogo.jpg

WTbetlogo.jpg

Go and fu*k yourself Rifraf.....you SCUMs come onto our site all the time and savotage every thread with your West Scum bullsh*t

As I said earlier piss off back to where you came from or your Merged Scum site with be barraged with some of your own bullsh*t

MadUnit previously agreed to never come back and he has stuck to his word but you must be a thick ass and can't get it through your head...you arn't wanted here :roll: :roll:
Slugs, this thread is about a friendly avatar bet it's you that has turned otherwise, may I suggest you look back over your posts... As always you are a complete moron..
Seano: I'm willing to hold fire but please keep the patients in the asylum..

Slugs

RifRaf said:
Slugs said:
RifRaf said:
innsaneink said:

SOUTHSbetlogo.jpg

WTbetlogo.jpg

Go and fu*k yourself Rifraf.....you SCUMs come onto our site all the time and savotage every thread with your West Scum bullsh*t

Slugs, this thread is about a friendly avatar bet it's you that has turned otherwise, may I suggest you look back over your posts... As always you are a complete moron..

Thanks for the tip so I did look over the posts and this is what I observed:

1/ You say I have an obsession with you yet in your very 1st post you mention my name
2/ On Page 1 you mentioned my name 4 times in seperate posts and accused me of working in a bakery
3/ On Page 2 you again mentioned my name on 4 seperate posts and I got called a hypacrite
4/ On Page 3 you mentioned my name 5 times and got called called geniused, homosexual, patsy and a moron.

Now Rifraf tell me you don't have an obsession with me.

BTW I don't mind a bit of friendly banter with supporters of other teams but the thing with you guys is that you hunt in packs and completely savotage threads and don't give others the chance to give you their opinion. That is why most of the threads you savotage are locked and the reason your bum-chum MadUnit was banned.

He learnt his lesson but it appears you have not and now you use another ally in Innsaneink to help you reak havoc amongst others forums.

I rest my case.................... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

RifRaf

Juniors
Slugs said:
RifRaf said:
Slugs said:
RifRaf said:
innsaneink said:

SOUTHSbetlogo.jpg

WTbetlogo.jpg

Thanks for the tip so I did look over the posts and this is what I observed:

1/ You say I have an obsession with you yet in your very 1st post you mention my name
2/ On Page 1 you mentioned my name 4 times in seperate posts and accused me of working in a bakery
3/ On Page 2 you again mentioned my name on 4 seperate posts and I got called a hypacrite
4/ On Page 3 you mentioned my name 5 times and got called called geniused, homosexual, patsy and a moron.

Now Rifraf tell me you don't have an obsession with me.

BTW I don't mind a bit of friendly banter with supporters of other teams but the thing with you guys is that you hunt in packs and completely savotage threads and don't give others the chance to give you their opinion. That is why most of the threads you savotage are locked and the reason your bum-chum MadUnit was banned.

He learnt his lesson but it appears you have not and now you use another ally in Innsaneink to help you reak havoc amongst others forums.

I rest my case.................... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Yes very good Slugs I really like the way you've analysed the posts lets try:
I suggested an avatar bet I only mentioned you in suggesting you might like to be involved, you were too piss weak, you then decided to start giving us crap even after you didn't have the backbone to put up, I retaliated... That's how any sane person would see it.. I must admit that I did find an ironic pleasure in you calling me Spineless then refusing to have a go..... Mate I think you take things a little bit too seriously and you should try and get out more... You are the king of dishing it out and not being able to take it... Either don't dish it if you can't handle it or grow some thicker skin... Funny isn't it that none of the other Rabbits supporters have copped or given it like you have isn't it and I have conversed with all of them... Stop pointing fingers and start looking in mirrors little boy.....
PS Your facts on those posts were very very weak you might want to go back and check them i.e. Who said you worked in a bakery?
And I think I'm within my rights to comment when you continually use my avatar to get your point across on other threads... You must admit it's very weird for someone who has such distain for another person to constantly want to leave reminders of him around the place....

RifRaf

Juniors
PPS I won't be reponding to any further posts from on you on this thread please don't take this as a victory but rather me putting others ahead of myself in not wanting this thread locked and everybodies fun ruined for the sake of putting a infant like you straight... Lets see if you can be man enough to do the same....

Mambo

Juniors
innsaneink said:

SOUTHSbetlogo.jpg

WTbetlogo.jpg

Hey they look pretty good and all in fun. we may even set a trend for the season. I'd cop the punishment if i lost and i'd enjoy the victory that little bit more if souths won.

I'm in.

innsaneink

Referee
Northwest Rabbit said:
innsaneink said:

SOUTHSbetlogo.jpg

WTbetlogo.jpg

Hey they look pretty good and all in fun. we may even set a trend for the season. I'd cop the punishment if i lost and i'd enjoy the victory that little bit more if souths won.

I'm in.
Yeah mate....a little bit more sweeter for whoever wins, conversely a bit more bitter for the losers.

innsaneink

Referee
Gee slugs........
I have a go at you because you went missing when the bets were being taken, then you replied and had a go at my avatar and call me a dropkick, which I in turn responded to.
But suddenly we're recruiting allies....hunting in packs and sabotaging threads (yes its saBotage...with a "B").........well, whatever you reckon bud. :roll:

BTW I would class going back through a thread and reading each and every one of someone else posts somewhat obsessive behaviour. and the rest is just plain paranoia.

Seek help now!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It looks like madunit has a protege.

I can leave this forum in the safe hands of Rif and Innsane now.

See ya rastus and slugs, have a happy 2004! I'm sure the cellar is becoming quite comfortable for you guys now.

I bid you adieu! :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
madunit said:
It looks like madunit has a protege.

I can leave this forum in the safe hands of Rif and Innsane now.

See ya rastus and slugs, have a happy 2004! I'm sure the cellar is becoming quite comfortable for you guys now.

I bid you adieu! :lol:
PROTEGE! Your memory plays tricks on you grasshopper!

Slugs

innsaneink said:
Gee slugs........
I have a go at you because you went missing when the bets were being taken, then you replied and had a go at my avatar and call me a dropkick, which I in turn responded to.

Show me where I went missing with the bet. As I pointed out I don't usually risk my avatar on a Touch Football game (oops World Sevens) however as a "one off" I agreed to bet on a trial game (Big deal !!!!)

I called you a dropkick after you drew first blood and called me a " yellow streak" for not wanting to have a bet which if you read the thread again I had already agreed to

innsaneink said:
But suddenly we're recruiting allies....hunting in packs and sabotaging threads (yes its saBotage...with a "B").........well, whatever you reckon bud. :roll:

Thanks for that lesson in English Sir............what else do you do as an encore ???? BTW the last time I looked in the Dictionary I couldn't find the word " Innsaneink"

innsaneink said:
BTW I would class going back through a thread and reading each and every one of someone else posts somewhat obsessive behaviour. and the rest is just plain paranoia.

Seek help now!!

That was done at the request of RifRAf...you know your partner in crime..........most couples have the old two halves of a broken heart on a chain however you two want to be individuals and have matching skulls..........very sweet :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you two are the ones that need the help....why don't you both come out of the closet and admit you are both closet South Sydney supporters as you spend more time here than in your own Forum :oops: :oops:

innsaneink

Referee
Slugs said:
innsaneink said:
Gee slugs........

Show me where I went missing with the bet. As I pointed out I don't usually risk my avatar on a Touch Football game (oops World Sevens) however as a "one off" I agreed to bet on a trial game (Big deal !!!!)

You ran away...you went awol....rif asked you if you wanted in...not a peep...your mates took the friendly bet...at least they have some faith and belief in their team....you went MIA

I called you a dropkick after you drew first blood and called me a " yellow streak" for not wanting to have a bet which if you read the thread again I had already agreed to

WRONG!!!

innsaneink said:

Thanks for that lesson in English Sir............what else do you do as an encore ???? BTW the last time I looked in the Dictionary I couldn't find the word " Innsaneink"

Hey!!....I found slugs in the dictionary
"Slimy gastropod related to the snail
"
........sounds about right

innsaneink said:

Seek help now!!

That was done at the request of RifRAf...you know your partner in crime..........most couples have the old two halves of a broken heart on a chain however you two want to be individuals and have matching skulls..........very sweet :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see a lot of rabbit avatars as well.....how sweet. :roll: :roll:

I think you two are the ones that need the help....why don't you both come out of the closet and admit you are both closet South Sydney supporters as you spend more time here than in your own Forum :oops: :oops:

The WT's forum may be dead here....thats because we talk tiger talk in our official forum....always someone online there...unlike ur official forum where there may be 3 posts per month, if that.
Most people here will tell you as well that I have always had a soft spot for the bunnies............ever sinc I was a kid....long before I lived in the area for ten years plus..............long before my son spent three seasons playing in the S-S-D-J-R-L

Slugs

innsaneink said:
Slugs said:
innsaneink said:
Gee slugs........

innsaneink said:
You ran away...you went awol....rif asked you if you wanted in...not a peep...your mates took the friendly bet...at least they have some faith and belief in their team....you went MIA.

If it is any of your business I was on holidays from Christmas Eve until the end of January 2004 and I was only checking in on this forum every now and then and if that is what's called going AWOL well.. so be it.
I frequent 5 different forums and if you think I was going to log into everyone of them every day during my holidays you are kidding yourself.....that being said just because someone challenges anyone to a bet doesn't mean they have to accept the bet.That is one's god given right !!!!

WRONG!!!

innsaneink said:
Yes Rif I concur.....
This yellow streak, that insults the common garden slug by calling himself by their name, who BTW have more backbone than this booger would ever have......is nowhere to be seen when its time to put up or shut up. Must feel terriffic to be ashamed of your club, ay Slugs?

I rest my case

innsaneink said:

Hey!!....I found slugs in the dictionary
"Slimy gastropod related to the snail
"
........sounds about right

Thanks for the compliment :lol: :lol: :lol:

innsaneink said:

Seek help now!!

I see a lot of rabbit avatars as well.....how sweet. :roll: :roll:

......and that would be because we follow South Sydney......derrr !!!
What the fu*k does a skull have to do with West Tigers Scum ???

I think you two are the ones that need the help....why don't you both come out of the closet and admit you are both closet South Sydney supporters as you spend more time here than in your own Forum :oops: :oops:[/quote]

innsaneink said:
The WT's forum may be dead here....thats because we talk tiger talk in our official forum....always someone online there...unlike ur official forum where there may be 3 posts per month, if that.
Most people here will tell you as well that I have always had a soft spot for the bunnies............ever sinc I was a kid....long before I lived in the area for ten years plus..............long before my son spent three seasons playing in the S-S-D-J-R-L

Ah so you are a closet South Sydney supporter.........boom boom !!!! :idea: :idea:

Mambo

Juniors
Slugs and various Wests Tigers Supporters.....

I say with all respect....

SHUT THE HELL UP.

Both sides need to calm down a bit. There was a good spirit in the thread until slugs vs wests creeped in to it again.

Look I have no problem (now...but earlier???) with the wests fans especially as they are willing to back their team...as am I. If its kept to a good spirited gee up them by all means they are welcome to challenge us, no problem at all.

Why you Slugs wanted to tell them to Go F*** themselves I do not know. Can't you see a gee up when its offered?

Why the wests fans decided to attack slugs when he had not played any part in the thread i also do not know. But please take your little s*** fight elsewhere. while I can live with each of you as individuals, as a group you all become very very small small men.

Honestly, who goes and has an internet bitch fight? What does it prove apart from the fact you have a short temper?

Anyway, like I said, if you can keep the ribbing to playing the club and not the man then I'd be more than happy. You blokes over at Wests like to play tough but I think that you are all good blokes and passionate fans. I respect that.

I know Slugs is passionate about Souths.

So do you guys reckon you can draw a line in the sand and stay behind it?

Slugs

Northwest Rabbit said:

SHUT THE HELL UP.

Both sides need to calm down a bit. There was a good spirit in the thread until slugs vs wests creeped in to it again.

Look I have no problem (now...but earlier???) with the wests fans especially as they are willing to back their team...as am I. If its kept to a good spirited gee up them by all means they are welcome to challenge us, no problem at all.

Why you Slugs wanted to tell them to Go F*** themselves I do not know. Can't you see a gee up when its offered?

Why the wests fans decided to attack slugs when he had not played any part in the thread i also do not know. But please take your little s*** fight elsewhere. while I can live with each of you as individuals, as a group you all become very very small small men.

Honestly, who goes and has an internet bitch fight? What does it prove apart from the fact you have a short temper?

Anyway, like I said, if you can keep the ribbing to playing the club and not the man then I'd be more than happy. You blokes over at Wests like to play tough but I think that you are all good blokes and passionate fans. I respect that.

I have no problem with that at all NorthWest

They (West Tigers Scum) drew 1st blood...I just retaliated because these guys (MadUnit,RifRaf and now Innsaneink) hunt in packs and sabotage threads with their crap and try to single out individuals for some extra attention (like myself) who as you quite rightly pointed out had nothing to do with the previous bet on the Touch football match (World Sevens)

For the sake of sanity I will back off as long as the others do as well.

RifRaf

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:

SHUT THE HELL UP.

I thought I already did a few posts back you might want to paint one on the sand for your mate he's having trouble seeing it obviously.. ;-)
So did someone mention an avatar bet?

Slugs

RifRaf said:
Northwest Rabbit said:

SHUT THE HELL UP.

I thought I already did a few posts back you might want to paint one on the sand for your mate he's having trouble seeing it obviously.. ;-)
So did someone mention an avatar bet?

Yes you did but before pulling stumps you passed the baton to the other member of your tag team Innsaneink who carried on with the garbage.

Just for the record I have already accepted the challenge :roll: :roll:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Um, slugs, I haven't been involved in any shit here for a long time. I've put that enjoyable time in my past now. I've moved on. At current, you can't seem to handle a little banter. Calm down sweet cheeks, it's only a bit of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts