What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugs

madunit said:
Um, slugs, I haven't been involved in any sh*t here for a long time. I've put that enjoyable time in my past now. I've moved on. At current, you can't seem to handle a little banter. Calm down sweet cheeks, it's only a bit of fun.

Well if you consider Christmas a long time ago then so be it....having said that you need to get into the ear of RiFRaf and Insaneink to do the same.

Just for the record I can handle friendly banter (in fact I thrive on it ) but two or three ganging up on one is hardly fair play.....wouldn't you agree ???

innsaneink

Referee
Northwest Rabbit said:
Slugs and various Wests Tigers Supporters.....

I say with all respect....

SHUT THE HELL UP.

Both sides need to calm down a bit. There was a good spirit in the thread until slugs vs wests creeped in to it again.

Look I have no problem (now...but earlier???) with the wests fans especially as they are willing to back their team...as am I. If its kept to a good spirited gee up them by all means they are welcome to challenge us, no problem at all.

Why you Slugs wanted to tell them to Go F*** themselves I do not know. Can't you see a gee up when its offered?

Why the wests fans decided to attack slugs when he had not played any part in the thread i also do not know. But please take your little s*** fight elsewhere. while I can live with each of you as individuals, as a group you all become very very small small men.

Honestly, who goes and has an internet bitch fight? What does it prove apart from the fact you have a short temper?

Anyway, like I said, if you can keep the ribbing to playing the club and not the man then I'd be more than happy. You blokes over at Wests like to play tough but I think that you are all good blokes and passionate fans. I respect that.

I know Slugs is passionate about Souths.

So do you guys reckon you can draw a line in the sand and stay behind it?

Thats cool NWR....I can live with that.
I wonder if slugs can though?

Slugs

innsaneink said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
Slugs and various Wests Tigers Supporters.....

I say with all respect....

SHUT THE HELL UP.

Both sides need to calm down a bit. There was a good spirit in the thread until slugs vs wests creeped in to it again.

Look I have no problem (now...but earlier???) with the wests fans especially as they are willing to back their team...as am I. If its kept to a good spirited gee up them by all means they are welcome to challenge us, no problem at all.

Why you Slugs wanted to tell them to Go F*** themselves I do not know. Can't you see a gee up when its offered?

Why the wests fans decided to attack slugs when he had not played any part in the thread i also do not know. But please take your little s*** fight elsewhere. while I can live with each of you as individuals, as a group you all become very very small small men.

Honestly, who goes and has an internet bitch fight? What does it prove apart from the fact you have a short temper?

Anyway, like I said, if you can keep the ribbing to playing the club and not the man then I'd be more than happy. You blokes over at Wests like to play tough but I think that you are all good blokes and passionate fans. I respect that.

I know Slugs is passionate about Souths.

So do you guys reckon you can draw a line in the sand and stay behind it?

Thats cool NWR....I can live with that.
I wonder if slugs can though?

I already have if you read my response :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mambo

Juniors
Kill The Wabbit said:
What a lack lustre and passionless team you support.

I think somebody has been watching a little too much freddy vs jason. Go take a sleeping pill, better still take 100 of them.

Kill The Wabbit

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:
Kill The Wabbit said:
What a lack lustre and passionless team you support.

I think somebody has been watching a little too much freddy vs jason. Go take a sleeping pill, better still take 100 of them.

and end up like you lot? no thanks. i like to have my wits about me rather than stumble around a footy field hoping for a win. losing anymore players this season or are you keeping the over the HILL has beens?

Mambo

Juniors
shhhhhh.....the nice people with the white jacket are coming. Just sit tight and relax.

Mambo

Juniors
I am such a hypocrite.

Still this bloke deserves what he gets. Any objections and I'll let this bloke alone.

Seano

Juniors
Ok guys, im locking this thread.

Why? have a look through it.

Slugs - pull your head in.

MadUnit, and all the tigers fans - pull your heads in too.

This thread was about an avatar bet. Fine. The information is all in here.

No more crap please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts