What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awards Night 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistol

Coach
F7s Awards Night 2007
TONIGHT 15th NOVEMBER
7:30 PM KICKOFF

Awards Night hosted by the Forum 7s Radio Show

Doors (thread) opens and broadcast live on F7s Radio from 7.30pm

The awards

Individual awards

Forum Sevens Captain of the Year
- decided by the referees

Forum Sevens Referee of the Year - decided by the captains

Rookie of the year - the best and fairest player in his first season (trial matches don't count) decided by referees

Best individual score of the year - player with the highest personal score throughout the year

Most valuable players of the year - one from each team and decided by the captains

Most Improved Forummer of the Year - decided by nominations from the players, then the top six fowarded to referees for vote

The 'Peoples Choice' Post of the Year - Open to nomination from all forum members, from which the top six are taken to a poll and voted for poll

The 'Admin's Choice' Post of the Year - An unique award given to the best post of the year according to the Leagueunlimited administrators

F7s Radio Award For Outstanding Achievement Decided by the Radio team for a person who has excelled and shown great qualities

The F7s keyring - awarded to the player of the match in the grand final

Best and fairest player - awarded to the top player in BP's Player Ranking of 2007

Team awards

Best team score of the year - highest team score of the year

Most Improved Team of the year - decided by poll, voted by members involved in F7s

The Minor Premiers - team leading the comp before the finals

The grand finalists

The 2007 Forum Sevens Runners Up

The 2007 Forum Sevens Premiers

Pistol

Coach
Captains of each respective side are to PM to me their choices of

1) Their teams most valued player

2) Referee of the year.

Also in the coming days, we will finalise everything and make sure we have one hell of a night, much like last year.

And to those of you who remember the finale to last year's show, perhaps this year we might revisit that moment... :lol: ;-)

Or not :) ;-)

Pistol - any chance of getting the F7s award show in mp3 format after it airs?

Might help those with differing timezones to listen in - I for one wold be keen as hell to download it.....

Pistol

Coach
shouldnt be much a problem there mate

only problem would be in how big the file is. Now whilst the mp3 format is friendly for download, last years show in itself (without all the songs attached) was a massive file, way too big for me to upload.

Nevertheless its something I'm working on and would welcome any suggestions

Pistol

Coach
Jesbass said:
Don't you mean Wayne Bennett? :lol:

ok maybe i sounded more like Lee Marvin :)

but it is an acquired taste ;)

btw... kudos to listening for that long and sticking it out :)

Jesbass

First Grade
Pistol said:
ok maybe i sounded more like Lee Marvin :)

but it is an acquired taste ;)

btw... kudos to listening for that long and sticking it out :)

Haha, thanks mate. It was a late one, that's for sure! :D

Pistol

Coach
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Q: Warriors have had a change in captains from me to Jesbass *points* so who has to do this nomination stuff? Me or him?

jesbass is right. as you were the skipper for this season, you have the honour PMing me your choice of warriors MVP

Pistol

Coach
Can each team jot down in this thread anyone on their team that made their F7s debut in 2007.

Pistol

Coach
Dave Q made his debut this season for the Baggers I'm almost certain

Wheelsy and Marshall_Magic made their debuts for the Bunnies

hallatia made her debut with 3 teams this year

IanG, tba from the Cougars

thats all i can think of at this stage. Hopefully this will be confirmed.

griffo346

First Grade
Pistol

Sanchez also made his debut to f7s for cougars

BTW Pistol since RB started the season with cougars as skip and left due to certain reason i know about and SD n I steered the ship after who picks MVP and Refs

Pistol

Coach
griffo346 said:
Pistol

Sanchez also made his debut to f7s for cougars

BTW Pistol since RB started the season with cougars as skip and left due to certain reason i know about and SD n I steered the ship after who picks MVP and Refs

consult with him and determine who you think is ur MVP. PM it to me and if you have any more questions feel free to ask me via PM

Status
Not open for further replies.